• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Just bought tickets to see CSS (literally just started listening to them 20 minutes ago, they are awesome) the reason I got the ticks are because JUSTICE ARE SUPPORTING!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

I get to see them twice in 1 week!! Shame they are supporting both times....

WOOOOO EFFING HOOOOO!!! I just bought 2 tickets to see Justice at the Brixton Academy.....oh yeah, and the Klaxons are playing.

9d28_1.JPG

Does anyone know of a website like GamesTracker which you sign on to and list the bands you like and then it notifies you by e-mail when live dates are available??

Justice are also supporting CSS when I see them! : peace:

I really like The Beekeeper by Tori Amos. It's meant to be awful or something, but I don't see how. It's probably her weakest, but I can't really say, as I only have 5 of her albums.

WOOOOO EFFING HOOOOO!!! I just bought 2 tickets to see Justice at the Brixton Academy.....oh yeah, and the Klaxons are playing.

9d28_1.JPG

Does anyone know of a website like GamesTracker which you sign on to and list the bands you like and then it notifies you by e-mail when live dates are available??

NME lets you have 'my favourite bands' kind of things, dunno if they alert you of tickets or whatnot. Never really spent much time on their site.

that's probably my favourite song of all time. It's utterly gorgeous.

It's pure genius, there isn't a song on that album that isn't lyrically and musically exceptional, but that one really does stand out, along with the title track as my faves. Arr, when I hear that album, I just want to grab the nearest bystander and make them listen to it until they declare undying love.

Anywho, today I've come to the conclusion that anger is far more productive than misery, so I've changed my playlist. Less Opeth/ In Flames, and more Machine Head/ The Haunted. Too bad that also means a drop in quality.

Joining in the fun: I just bought 4 tickets to see Hot Chip

they're touring all over the UK in February if anyone's a fan. tickets just went on sale.

Wow this is getting freaky! I was going to get tickets for Hot Chip at the BA in Feb as well!! The tickets went on sale today didn't they??

Hot Chip rock!

Edit: Just bought them...

Anyone going to see Black Rebel Motorcycle Club next week at the Roundhouse??

Hmm just heard Tegan and Sara cover 'Umbrella', slowed down a bit. Its...okay. I think I actually prefer the original, even if it is annoying. McFly still have the best version as its more upbeat and they don't do the 'ella ella ella' sounding like tellitubbies.

Some stuff I'm getting into lately

She Wants Revenge

http://www.myspace.com/shewantsrevenge

Justice

http://www.myspace.com/etjusticepourtous

Awesome, good choices!!

I wish She Wants Revenge would play a gig in the uk!

For anyone who is still awake there is a profile of Justice on Channel 4 +1 at 2:35 a.m......I just missed it on normal C4 damn it!!

It's pure genius, there isn't a song on that album that isn't lyrically and musically exceptional, but that one really does stand out, along with the title track as my faves. Arr, when I hear that album, I just want to grab the nearest bystander and make them listen to it until they declare undying love.

Anywho, today I've come to the conclusion that anger is far more productive than misery, so I've changed my playlist. Less Opeth/ In Flames, and more Machine Head/ The Haunted. Too bad that also means a drop in quality.

it's true- it's a song that really marks the apex of the album emotionally and musically for me.

also: how fucking good is eternal life live? gyuyuuuaaahjh!!!

it's true- it's a song that really marks the apex of the album emotionally and musically for me.

also: how fucking good is eternal life live? gyuyuuuaaahjh!!!

It's a lot more raw/punkish. Sounds so much more energetic, compared to the Grace version. Great song, not one of my favourites though...

Checking out Steel Train's album 'Trampolines'. Am liking it. Had heard Kill Monsters in the Rain before, the rest of the album seems as good.

Was just about to order a load of stuff from The Format's site and then realised their promo where you get a free copy of their B-Sides album doesn't start til 19th. Can't wait til I get all the stuff though :D