• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Marty Friedman is the MAN!

anyone willing to discuss wich is better: Norther/Children of Bodom?

A warning be careful of The Bard on this thread.

I havent' heard either band extensively, but from what you've shown me I think I prefer Norther.

I just wish they didn't scream and ruin the musics for me :shakehead

Is it "Hot"?

It's ok. I prefer EBBY and OoTG though.

---

I FINALLY bought Tales Of A Librarian, A Tori Amos Colection by Tori Amos today. I kept walking past it to buy something else and finally bit the bullet. Love it! Love how the booklet links every song to a section of the library as if it were a book.

Also bought The Reminder by Feist. Not listened to it yet though!

I lol'd pretty hard. The video is awesome, her with whip and a corset ftw.

Paj, have you seen the new video for it?

Love that song and the vid is so not what she normally does but is cool!

I don't care about chart positions but top 3 i reckon in UK.

Love that song and the vid is so not what she normally does but is cool!

I don't care about chart positions but top 3 i reckon in UK.

Yeah, I'm sure it will, both the other singles were top 3 I think? It's just got that sort of get up and dance feel to it.

---

I was thinking, do you think it's important that a singer you like is able to sing well live or not?/Who do you think can sing great live?

I fucking hate Kate Nash, so why wont Moutwash leave my fucking brain and why have I just downloaded it. Prolli the most annoying chav voice and worst lyricist in history lol. Record company knows what its doing though, as this song is so shittingly catchy :(

And im singing Uh Oh on a friday night

and I hope everythings gonna be alright.

lol fuck off... Any1 else have this problem? A really shit song just wont leave your brain and it stays inside the depths of your mind. You end up downloading it and look back a few months later and think "WTF was I doing"?

Reacently I have had some this pete "retarded hat heroiin junkie" dochehehrherty song in my head. I dont know the words. Just the tune. It makes me want to die.

I fucking hate Kate Nash, so why wont Moutwash leave my fucking brain and why have I just downloaded it. Prolli the most annoying chav voice and worst lyricist in history lol. Record company knows what its doing though, as this song is so shittingly catchy :(

And im singing Uh Oh on a friday night

and I hope everythings gonna be alright.

lol fuck off... Any1 else have this problem? A really shit song just wont leave your brain and it stays inside the depths of your mind. You end up downloading it and look back a few months later and think "WTF was I doing"?

high five on the Kate Gash abuse man. She's fucking dire.