• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Nngrargh...I have to disagree unfortunately :P TSP is great but Fury is magical for me : peace:

TSP is like, one of my favourite Muse songs. Ever! TSP, Assassin and Hysteria. I mean, just ask the darksnowman.

Fury is still good of course.

I am so sick of hearing the Killers, 'Human' all day it seems. It's just such a bland song, laaaaaaame. And I consider myself a fan, oh well. On the other hand I can't get enough of MGMT 'kids' today, wooop loves it.

Where've you heard it?

*pauses*

*remebers he gave up listening to radio ages ago*

I agree, it's rubbish. It's like a really bad acting performance, the way he sings it.

I am so sick of hearing the Killers, 'Human' all day it seems. It's just such a bland song, laaaaaaame. And I consider myself a fan, oh well. On the other hand I can't get enough of MGMT 'kids' today, wooop loves it.

Well that is strange...been listening to that and "Electric Feel" on and off, all day. :smile:

Where've you heard it?

*pauses*

*remebers he gave up listening to radio ages ago*

I agree, it's rubbish. It's like a really bad acting performance, the way he sings it.

Yeah the radio wakes me up, I listen in the shower, in the car and in the kitchen. Basically times/places where I can't listen to mp3. Well I probably could if I was a technology person, but yeah.

Well that is strange...been listening to that and "Electric Feel" on and off, all day. :smile:

Great minds :)

Seeing The Kills on 4th November, then Goldfrapp the day after! WOOOP!

Both are excellent bands, and if people are put off or don't like only the dancey Goldfrapp stuff they've heard, try their early (and newest) stuff instead.

Utopia - Goldfrapp (Their very best, imo)

Fried My Little Brains - The Kills

I've become a huge fan of biffy clyro recently. I'm pretty sure last year somebody was trying to get me to listen to them and I was refusing to. Weird.

I've been informed these guys, in facr, kick ass. Their name scared me off because, frankly, it sounds like an emo band name and I can't be doing with that. Lo and behold, they're actually beardy awesomeness. They played my uni last year and I'm gutted I missed out in retrospect. The magazine had our best ever cover of their lead singer too....

anyway, anyone know a band/artist called Plaid? Very nice bleepy chillout kinda stuff with some excellent beats and odd noises. My kind of thing!

I've been informed these guys, in facr, kick ass. Their name scared me off because, frankly, it sounds like an emo band name and I can't be doing with that. Lo and behold, they're actually beardy awesomeness. They played my uni last year and I'm gutted I missed out in retrospect. The magazine had our best ever cover of their lead singer too....

I think i was the same, I was put off by name and fan base, rather than actually listening to them.

I'm pretty impressed, although I think my housemates are sing of hearing moutains now.

I've been informed these guys, in facr, kick ass. Their name scared me off because, frankly, it sounds like an emo band name and I can't be doing with that.

How bizarre; I thought exactly the same. Maybe I'll give them a look. listen.

I don't know about anyone else, but I keep seeing The Saturdays advertised, and all hyped up, when from what I heard, it literally sounds like a sythesizer singing. There's no individuation between the voices, or any personality...at least in the 2 songs the adverts play.

the best Biffy Clyro songs:

Living Is A Problem Because Everything Dies

Glitter and Trauma

A Whole Child Ago

Kill the Old, Torture Their Young

Semi-Mental

Toys Toys Toys Choke Toys Toys Toys

There’s No Such Thing as A Jag

Didnt know that snow patrol new ablum is out now. :o

the best Biffy Clyro songs:

Living Is A Problem Because Everything Dies

Glitter and Trauma

A Whole Child Ago

Kill the Old, Torture Their Young

Semi-Mental

Toys Toys Toys Choke Toys Toys Toys

There’s No Such Thing as A Jag

you haven't mentioned any songs from their first album :shakehead

joy.discovery.invention

Justboy

should be on any list :)

I forgot what Toys Toys Toys Choke Toys Toys Toys sounded like...

...Yeah, it's one of Biffy's best.

Another good Biffy song is Questions And Answers. The song that got me into them to begin with.

But, to be honest, Biffy have declined recently. "Mountain" is pretty shit compared to some of their earlier songs. :sad:

I don't know about anyone else, but I keep seeing The Saturdays advertised, and all hyped up, when from what I heard, it literally sounds like a sythesizer singing. There's no individuation between the voices, or any personality...at least in the 2 songs the adverts play.

I Noticed because their album has just come out. (plus they are sixth in the charts with Up!) which I bought on itunes with a gift card I got for my birthday. :D

I don't care what anyone says I really like them. :p Great album! There are much better songs than If this is Love and Up although I do like those songs. Up is addictive and been in my head all day. The Songs Lies and Work are excellent I love them. :grin:

They deliver exactly what I was looking for some fun upbeat songs that I can sing along to and constantly listen to. I think 91 Last.fm plays since Sunday so far! ^_____^

Fair enough if you don't like them though! Each to their on tastes. :)

In other news Girls Aloud Jumped 39 places this week to Number one. :yay:

I forgot what Toys Toys Toys Choke Toys Toys Toys sounded like...

...Yeah, it's one of Biffy's best.

Another good Biffy song is Questions And Answers. The song that got me into them to begin with.

But, to be honest, Biffy have declined recently. "Mountain" is pretty shit compared to some of their earlier songs. :sad:

Yeah! Biffy Clyro are more weak than their earlier songs and are much better with the 1st and 2nd album.

The album Puzzle does not have songs like Kill The Old, Torture Their Young or There’s No Such Thing as A Jag. :hmm: