NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
blumeanie.

love or hate, choose someone.

Love: Bruce Lee, Shigeru Miyamoto, my family

Hate: Tarja Halonen (The president of Finland) + the bad guys (Hitler, Osama bin Laden, Stalin etc.)

Hate: James Quinn (you know who you are son)

Aww cheers man. I fucking hate you too. I hope you get syphillis.

Also, to all the people who said that hate George Bush: Post your lists of reasons why. And don't go to Google either ;)

see this is wat i dont get, bush is apparently your most hated person...why, yes he sucks as a president. he started a war, so did hundreds of other bloody people. but are you telling me that bush is worse than hitler, idi amin? pol pot?? bush didnt commit mass genocide. and plus if you wanna hate some sorta polititian it should be blair. hes in control of this bloody country.

if you wanna hate some sorta polititian it should be blair. hes in control of this bloody country.

Yeah, hes just a bloody puppy dog when it comes to bush, but he should be strong and able to make up his own mind about things like this!

I think some people hate blair just cause its fashonable too, most people dont have a clue why he's hated.

I think some people hate balir just cause its fashonable too, most people dont have a clue why he's hated.

Almost everyone knows he made up all that bullshit about Iraq having WMD's just so he could help Bush invade them. That's why he's hated.

Loves: MISTAHHHHH...KENNEDY...............................................KENNEDY!!

Hates: my old school bully sam williams

I think some people hate blair just cause its fashonable too, most people dont have a clue why he's hated.

JACKPOT!!

Yes, i find with the majority of people they hate Bush becuase either Greendday say so, or, its "cool" too. Perhaps if they reseacrhed it a little, and found out he tax-cut the rich at the expense of teh poor and has corrupt business practises etc etc then they could hate him for that.

I also hate it when people go on about Blair. Right, he went to war - whcih i now feel was a mistake. But people only remember that mistake.

They forget the massive boost of public spending his government has pledged in the NHS, education, police etc etc.

And yes, Booker is right, There is no way on hell that GWB is worse than Hitler, worse than Pol Pot, Adi Amin, Saddam Hussain and the rest. Open your eyes; and stop listening to Greenday.

EDIT: Sorry for taking this thread off topic, just felt i had to vent some fustration.

JACKPOT!!

Yes, i find with the majority of people they hate Bush becuase either Greendday say so, or, its "cool" too. Perhaps if they reseacrhed it a little, and found out he tax-cut the rich at the expense of teh poor and has corrupt business practises etc etc then they could hate him for that.

I also hate it when people go on about Blair. Right, he went to war - whcih i now feel was a mistake. But people only remember that mistake.

They forget the massive boost of public spending his government has pledged in the NHS, education, police etc etc.

And yes, Booker is right, There is no way on hell that GWB is worse than Hitler, worse than Pol Pot, Adi Amin, Saddam Hussain and the rest. Open your eyes; and stop listening to Greenday.

Shuttup you fucking Blairite

Yes i agree with your points on George Bush, but I think all the positives you have about Blair are stemming from the fact that he was resurecting parliament from a thatcherite reign. John Major to be fair attempted to reinstill some balance, however he was shunted, and fair enough, he wasnt ruthless enough. However, Blair has changed back to a pre thatcherite government, with some style of the old Labour party. Yet he took us into a war which basically we had no right to participate in. Blair has turned Labour into a Right wing party in my view. It was an illegal war and he is a war criminal. Period.

Blair has no idea anymore how to run a country. He has progressed from the chaos that Margeret Thatcher created, yet he can not progress any further and in this political climate, what he offers is not enough, and it is time for him to step down, or at least it was 2 years ago.

Brown is the only candidate that can be PM at this moment in time, no questions.

Ok, perhaps the improvements wer a stark contrast to the Thatcherite movement which totally fucked this country sideways. - he has made a shitload of improvements though. However, whether he was pushed to go to war or actually belived the evidence - the jury is still out. I dont think that we should judge a person becuase of one mistake.

I would like to see Brown as PM, i would also liek to see a more left wing labour. A proper governemt for the peopleand not for money.

Dear o dear , looks like this thread of mine has degenerated into some serious political point scoring contest . This was never my intention (cough). Anyway lets just settle the argument and ask those poor iraqis if they want bush&blair or saddam back eh?

i can´t beleive only one person has said Jack Thompson comon! That man standa against everything we nerds love, senseless violence :p (or just video games). but i can´t bring myself to say i hate Hitler... why? well i know he did lot´s of horrible things buuuuuut if he hadn´t invaded Danmark then iceland would propaly still be controll under the danish

Love? meeeeeee ofcourse and all of these other people around me

i think if it werent for blair, most of us would be getting £3 minimum wage

True, blair has introduced a lot of iniatives that have helped the more working class people, Wether he was forced to go to war or not is something we probably will never know, but imo he was right too.

JACKPOT!!

EDIT: Sorry for taking this thread off topic, just felt i had to vent some fustration.

Blackfox I love you and want to have your babies

This on the other hand

Blair has turned Labour into a Right wing party in my view. It was an illegal war and he is a war criminal. Period.

Blair has no idea anymore how to run a country. He has progressed from the chaos that Margeret Thatcher created, yet he can not progress any further and in this political climate, what he offers is not enough, and it is time for him to step down, or at least it was 2 years ago.

is just embarrising especially as you seem to know a fair amount about politics. Right so Blair is a war criminal, let me guess your one of those cool people that has a t-shirt that says BLIAR! Viva the revolution!

JACKPOT!!

Amen to that brother!

To be honest, I think the war in Iraq was a good thing. Sure, they didn't find any WMD's but they got a dictator out of power who was killing loads of people for no reason at all. Less people have been killed since the war officially "ended" than in the 2 years by the war than would've been killed/tortured by Saddam Hussein.

How do you know he lied about WMD? The intelligence we got was wrong and we went to war because of it.

Love: Susan Kennedy

Hate: James Quinn (you know who you are son)

Aww cheers man. I fucking hate you too. I hope you get syphillis.

Ah comradeship.

I hate Rupert Murdoch and I love Neil from Canada, who robbed me of four quid.

i feel really horrible when i think of the people that were killed but now its done. we cant change back time, it wont make any difference shouting at Blair and Bush.

Hopefully it will help us learn and maybe in time Iraq can be safe for future generations. lets face it, it wasnt then, isnt now, but COULD be.

i agree with what some people have said on the topic of blair doing some good, we are really lucky to live in society that we do. where we dont have to go to bed every night frightened we won't live to see tommorow, like a lot of people do.

If you are unhappy with Blair, vote him out.

i actually really like Blair, he has done a lot for this country, pulled it out of the crapper when the conservatives were in charge.

leave him alone.

Sign in to follow this