N-Europe

GTA IV

AshMat

Guest Stefkov
Knife the bouncer standing outside, as you go in wait for two more to come and knife them too before entering the main part of the club, on your left you'll see a door, go through it and knife the guy in there, then with no weapons equipped go to the back of the club and kill the guy in the back, take cover and pick off the goons in the main part of the club and take out the last guy before he runs out of the club if possible, theres some health in the dressing room in the main part of the club, after you've done that you just need to exit the club and escape the cops if necessary.

That mission took me many tries lol anyways hope that helps. :smile:

Not having a knife kinda made it hard, but so far I've killed the guard in the front, killed the other two guards. Killed the one in the room, cleared out the club and chased after the car. Managed to set the car on fire, the guy driving set on fire so he dived out and I ran over him.

This game it intense!

Now to escape the police.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been looking for the pigeons this morning and its such a pain. I dont mind looking for them but once you find them you have to shoot them which makes cops come after you, its so annoying. So basically you have to kill a pigeon and then run from the cops, repeat 199 times and your done :( They should have just kept the packages.

Ive been looking for the pigeons this morning and its such a pain. I dont mind looking for them but once you find them you have to shoot them which makes cops come after you, its so annoying. So basically you have to kill a pigeon and then run from the cops, repeat 199 times and your done :( They should have just kept the packages.

Hang on...so hidden packages aren't in the game?

I'm certain I've seen maps for both hidden packages and pigeons.

I have only seen pigeons.. and the cops wont always hunt you.. depends if there are some near by when you shoot the bird.. Isnt there a gun that is silenced? Would help here..

Yeah but 9 times out of 10 the pigeons are in a crowded area with cops kicking around.

Just tried the co-op missions online, see they have to be done in a ranked match for the achievement which sucks as you cant invite people, can you?

Guest Stefkov
If you find that hard your going to rip out your balls in insanity when you get to a certain bank robbery mission. Needless to say I did it first time. only after watching Caris do it

That one was fine. In fact, it was the best mission I've done on this game.

Yeah but 9 times out of 10 the pigeons are in a crowded area with cops kicking around.

Just tried the co-op missions online, see they have to be done in a ranked match for the achievement which sucks as you cant invite people, can you?

I entered a match with Welsh Gamer in it. I saw he was playing online and I could join the match, but I don't know if it was ranked or not.

yeah its the right day, and ive bought every suit avaliable in Persus over the last hour. I'm going to have to start again aren't I. :(

I had to buy new shoes. I think the game informed me when I had the right shoes.

I'm about 62-63% complete after 45 hours. Right now I'm doing the car delivery through text message. It's a bit annoying to use an half an hour to find the car, then slowly driving it to the garage, and when I'm near I have to do a forced mission. Last time that happened I was told to meet some guy couldn't remember ever talking to before. He told me to come to a garage on the middle island, and when I got there, sligthly pissed in wrecked sports car, I was told I made to much noise and then got either one or two stars. What was the meeting about? Can I do it again later?

Starting to get annoyed with people wanting to hang out. I just keep taking them to Burger Shot then continue with the missions. There just isn't enough variety in things to do.

What does the like and respect do anyway?

Still, the missions are class. Everytime I load my game I'm getting 4 texts in a row by people upset that I'm not taking them to strip clubs and stuff...boring.

I'm sure anybody who's past this point know what I'm talking about. My question is, what are the "respect" bonuses each guy gives you? Like Brucies chopper etc. Any other benefits to going one way or the other?

it gets you..stuff. Jacob delivers cheap guns to you, Brucie lends you a chopper etc. not sure who else gives you shit.

For doing his crappy street races etc? Can you sleep with Katie by the way?

I'm sure anybody who's past this point know what I'm talking about. My question is, what are the "respect" bonuses each guy gives you? Like Brucies chopper etc. Any other benefits to going one way or the other?

Hmm...

Do you get Playboy's house if you kill Dwayne?

I dont know if its already been mentioned but if you dont want to hang out with Roman, Brucie etc but want to keep them happy at the same time then just accept their offer to go out but then phone them back up and cancel the plans. It doesnt make them like you anymore but you dont lose points for it either.

For doing his crappy street races etc? Can you sleep with Katie by the way?

just by being a good friend I think. And I think you can sleep with katie but i didn't dare try it on my first date, despite us both being alarmingly drunk.

Guest Stefkov

Regarding PlayboX and Dwayne I just read

"If you kill Playboy X Dwayne will give you Playboy's apartment, don't know what else. If you kill Dwayne however Playboy X refuses to associate with you anymore and you don't get anything."

Guest Stefkov
except
$25,000 one off payment

From who? I just got a call from Dwayne and I don't know which way to go.

yeah, from playboy. It's the mission reward.

that bit of the game fucked me up. Never felt so conflicted about anything in a game before. I debated the descision for ages, and i'm not sure I made the right one.

related: can someone remind me how the executions work? i couldn't get it to work before and i couldn't remember what it said when I did the first.

Guest Stefkov

I killed Playboy. I was reading up and you get some good help from Dwayne apparently later on.

that bit of the game fucked me up. Never felt so conflicted about anything in a game before. I debated the descision for ages, and i'm not sure I made the right one.

Thats me right now.

If I get Playboy's house, what benefit does it bring other than being another place to save/watch TV? Can I use his private pool table etc?

Just did a tricky mission for Brucie, took me 5 attempts to complete because

i had 3 cars chasing me and shooting at me once i acquired the car Brucie was after, worked out i had to shoot the drivers/gunmen of one or two of the cars to prevent my car from exploding

. Next up is Dimitri and his missions.