N-Europe

GTA IV

AshMat

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS3 version of GTA IV 'undoubtedly superior to the Xbox 360'

According to an IGN site, if you have the choice between the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of GTA IV, you should go for the PS3 version as it is "undoubtedly superior to the Xbox 360."

--

Meh.. Achievements and live ftw.

Update on the IGN comments:

Comments and rumors are circulating around the internet that involve people arguing about which console will have the better version of Grand Theft Auto IV. Comments made by Adriaan on the website yesterday were blown way out of proportion. Both versions of the game offer an unparalleled experience. Both versions offer superior graphics. Both versions will have excellent online capabilities. After playing both versions for hours myself, I can attest to this.

The answer to the question of "Should I get the PS3 or Xbox 360 version?" can be easily answered by asking yourself this question: Which version will your friends be playing online...the people that you want to play the game with? That's it. Answer that question and you will be able to make your decision with ease. It really is that simple.

Good choise Caris :)

But he's shit at playing GTA.

Damn right. I saw him trying to take on 2 cops (both wielding shotguns) using a knife. I mean WTF?

Then later on he's with Roman and the cops are chasing him. He gets out of his car, walks in to a fast food restaurant, shoots Roman twice, panics, pulls out his mobile phone and runs around in circles until he dies...

checked my inbox today, had 2 emails off game thought one of them may be about GTA... woohoo my copy may be on its way...but they were just emails to tell me the price of star wars force unleashed and ghostbusters had been changed to £39.99! damn it!

Guest Jordan
checked my inbox today, had 2 emails off game thought one of them may be about GTA... woohoo my copy may be on its way...but they were just emails to tell me the price of star wars force unleashed and ghostbusters had been changed to £39.99! damn it!

If you pre ordered a game from Game, they have to oblige to that price. If the price goes up, you will pay the pre order price that you pre ordered.

Guest Jordan

Wow, there is so much that i like on that list from alot of different stations.

The rock station is not as good as V Rock from Vice City, but it'll do :)