Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

GTA IV

AshMat

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe do it in wind waker style graphics.

Set in the year 3XXX, something other than keep setting in the same place - where its kill dudes earn money buy cars.

Maybe where you play as a cop.

Right...So by your logic;

They need to change Sonic ....except set it in China, Sonic is now a businessman, and you have to sell things to work your way up in the business.

You need to get a filter between your brain and your keyboard dude.

Anyway, havnt seen the trailer but from the pictures it looks AWESOME graphics. The only way they can fuck this up now is by not including online Co-op play.

They need to change Sonic ....except set it in China, Sonic is now a businessman, and you have to sell things to work your way up in the business.

Anyway, havnt seen the trailer but from the pictures it looks AWESOME graphics. The only way they can fuck this up now is by not including online Co-op play.

The trailer is on marketplace now... so get downloading!

i can't see why everyone is moaning for as nothgin apart from location has been revealed! it may be liberty city but as someone said earlier liberty city may proberly only be one of the places.

i think its cool playing as a russian guy as you havn't played as one before. as long as they improve the shooting and drviing mechanics i will be very happy with the game even IF it does end up with nothing innovative. I say this as the only possible way i can think of improving San Andreas is with better controls adn graphics as it practially had everything else

No but at least they made Sonic run on rails system for sonic and the secret rings, and it did improve the franchise.

i can't see why everyone is moaning for as nothgin apart from location has been revealed! it may be liberty city but as someone said earlier liberty city may proberly only be one of the places.

i think its cool playing as a russian guy as you havn't played as one before. as long as they improve the shooting and drviing mechanics i will be very happy with the game even IF it does end up with nothing innovative. I say this as the only possible way i can think of improving San Andreas is with better controls adn graphics as it practially had everything else

JUst want them to state this new york city, and for once in the 3d GTA games please use real city names

No but at least they made Sonic run on rails system for sonic and the secret rings, and it did improve the franchise.

...You cant really compare Sonic with GTA. Sonic has got loads of history and is a huge character driven franchise - Things like Sonic Riders, Racing games, Platforms etc..Sonic has done a lot.

GTA is about one thing, and one thing only. You're not gonna see like "GTA Party" anytime soon...

Well...I expected the first trailer to be slightly impressive...

I was wrong...

From the looks of this trailer, the game gets a "No Thanks" from me. Hopefully the next one will show off how you play the game, and actually contain something impressive.

The uniteresting graphics that lack personality? That's all I see. If something like True Crime can have a kind-of personality about it, why can't GTA?

And why can't we play as detective who wants to clear the city of scum.

Where you get to arrest people and beat them within an inch of your life.

The main character looks more Middle-Eastern than Russian if you ask me. Do we still have the ability to customize the way he looks like in GTA:SA? If we do, it'll probably be a very hard thing to do.

I don't know why, but I have a hunch that the PS3 version will have the ability for you to import your "Home" characters into the game.

I think people were too ambitious with their expectations before this trailer was revealed.

There's hardly to be any drastic changes, as they've got a winning formula. Maybe in the next game or the one after, we'll see. The trailer would only act as a teaser, as well. You will not gain a lot of information from this, but in the future via press releases, news and previews you'll get a better picture.

Also, some of you were, again, a bit over ambitious with the location of the game. Sure, it may 'only' be New York or something, but you want quite a busy city where there's a lot to do. There's only about 4 or 5 locations that would really suit this style of gameplay, and when I think of GTA, I think American gun crime. Again, in the future, they may opt to go for somewhere like Tokyo, who knows.

Agreed Flinky.

I also want to throw this out there (And if you dont like it, just send it right back) How cool would it be if you could import yourself via XBOX Camera?!

Whoo!

Yeah thatd be fun because as it stands its one of the most over hyped under used aspects of getting the camera to begin with!!

Yeah thatd be fun because as it stands its one of the most over hyped under used aspects of getting the camera to begin with!!

Totally agree. I dont understand why more games dont utilise it. I purchased it for a reason! (And that reason wasnt to see myself in a puddle in the background on menu screens!)

Totally agree. I dont understand why more games dont utilise it. I purchased it for a reason! (And that reason wasnt to see myself in a puddle in the background on menu screens!)

Lol!!

Yeah! I got it so I could interact better with mates and stuff, at least it comes in handy as a webcam!!!

Doesnt only one game support that feature atm?

I love Rockstar's patented sense of humor. Look at the billboards, you'll see signs of GTA SA (Sprunk, Cluckin' Bell, and Burger Shot) and some funny ads (the "Whiz" cellular phone and the "I slept with your mom" movie poster).

adsno2.jpg

burgerpz3.jpg

streetyj3.jpg

getalifelw1.jpg

Is this supposed to be some sort of clue?

liberteenqm6.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!