NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

I went up that dockway. I went and killed everyone and came back and the boat wasn't there. It's floating right next to the dock yes. It wasn't there the first time though.

So. How am I mean to finish a mission if Packie goes and runs out and dies. It's not my fault he ran into the middle of a gunfight.

Kill everyone outside and inside before you get the money, then run straight out after you pick off a few italians in your way. When I got outside, Packie was stood out there on his own.

question for those not too impressed: do you like the pop culture atmosphere? for me, that's always been GTA at it's best, and i can't really understand not loving this game unless you're just not in to the city they've made and you're just judging it on the way it plays.

What do you mean pop culture atmosphere?

I love the banter, the city, the cars and all that stuff. What I don't like is that its way too easy, mission structure has hardly changed at all (Start mission at point A, do something at point B, go back to point A or point C. Rinse and repeat) and I just think the story is really dull. Ok, the small story arcs in it are good but over all it is just a bit tired. I'm not saying its bad, it is obviously not, it just set my word on fire.

Damn, I just escaped 6 Police cars, a helicopter and got the achievement for escaping the police when you have 4 stars in one of those cars that ferry Airplanes about the Airport, can probably walk faster then it.

It was Epic.

Kill everyone outside and inside before you get the money, then run straight out after you pick off a few italians in your way. When I got outside, Packie was stood out there on his own.

I've done it now. Some of these missions are getting annoying.

Now I have to kill some people in the strip club. Police come and I get 3 stars. Chasing down the last guy I get killed. Grawr.

Now I have to kill some people in the strip club. Police come and I get 3 stars. Chasing down the last guy I get killed. Grawr.

Knife the bouncer standing outside, as you go in wait for two more to come and knife them too before entering the main part of the club, on your left you'll see a door, go through it and knife the guy in there, then with no weapons equipped go to the back of the club and kill the guy in the back, take cover and pick off the goons in the main part of the club and take out the last guy before he runs out of the club if possible, theres some health in the dressing room in the main part of the club, after you've done that you just need to exit the club and escape the cops if necessary.

That mission took me many tries lol anyways hope that helps. :smile:

If you find that hard your going to rip out your balls in insanity when you get to a certain bank robbery mission. Needless to say I did it first time. only after watching Caris do it

What the piss easy one? ;)

Anyways i just finished this, excellent game. Shame i didn't do everything in under 30hours though. I thought the game would of been really hard getting further into it but i done most of the missions first time. Apart from a few at the end.

I did that fucking Elizabeta mission. I was just about ready to give up on the game because of it.

GOD THE RAGE I FELT.

I've been in a firefight with police for a straight half hour and still onlu five stars :( I must have popped off hundreds of them, im on the other side of 2 doorways shooting when they enter the first.

On the bright side though i just got the Chain Reaction achievement, blew up one police car outside and it took most of the other 20+ and a few cops with it :D

EDIT: Shit, they just realised theres a back door and started shooting me from behind! Up the stairs i go!

If you need 6 stars.. I made a jump with a motorbike from the first island.. into the harbour.. I got 6 stars right away.. only problem is that they took me out before I was halfway back to the shore

Im not that long into the game.. im taking it eeeasy.. I need to get the hang of the cover fire system before I progress too much.. otherwise I think its going to pretty difficult

I got 6 stars by going through the railway bridge onto the main island off the first. The roof of the bridge will protect you from fire from the helicopters and makes it piss easy to get the achievement.

Shame I got it on PS3 then, really. :heh:

Either my game is broken or im doing something wrong:

I've got the interview at the law firm, firstly the place doesnt show up on my map but I found it anyway. The woman on the phone said to press the buzzer to come in but it doesnt give me the option to press the buzzer.

halp_orange.jpg

Don't you just walk through the door after the buzzer cutscene? I didn't press anything.

I dont get a cutscene that appears to be the problem then. Fucks sake

What happens if you miss the appointment? Maybe it will reset events?

Or maybe try another save if you have any.

What time is it in game?

I went to get a suit for that mission and there wasn't anything on the map. At about 9 o'clock in game a little icon appeared and it said at the top left of the screen what the icon was. I had to wait ages for the icon to appear though. I went on 3 helicopter tours, took a helicopter and flew under some of the bridges, on the third Island I hadnt unlocked aswell so I had police. I managed to escape from them.

I still had to wait around aswell.

The game starts about 9am from the save I have. The icon doesnt appear I get a reminder on my phone at 10 but it still doesnt show on the map where to go. At first I thought I was being a **** because I noticed another entrance but that doesnt work either. I've tried buying another suit as well.

If I miss the interview nothing happens not even a phone call from Francis.

You buy a suit with a tie? and some good shoes?

I don't know what to say, a little icon that looks like a tie should pop up.

yeah its the right day, and ive bought every suit avaliable in Persus over the last hour. I'm going to have to start again aren't I. :(

What the piss easy one? ;)

Anyways i just finished this, excellent game. Shame i didn't do everything in under 30hours though. I thought the game would of been really hard getting further into it but i done most of the missions first time. Apart from a few at the end.

'Rob there is this really hard mission i tried loads of times, i just cant do it'

Ha ha saved. I decided to ignore the interview and did another mission. Just got a text from the lawyers saying its been rescheduled for tomorrow morning. What a bizare bug.

Thinking back...I had to do a "forced" mission so I missed the interview.