NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

:mad: :mad: My game is completly fucked! It won't get past the loading screen, i've even deleted the install and saves! What a load of fucking bolocks this is :mad:

Mine did that this morning, i was pissed off too. However i signed out of the PSN and it worked (got the information offline). Something i wasn't expecting, especially with how good it's meant to be.

fuckin cant do that deconstruction for beginners mission, its start to do me head in!! ARGHHHHH!!!!

Get some Kevlar, then use your AK-47 and grenades to clear the guys out of cover. I did it first time that way. In fact, I hardly got hit.

i get to the last dude, and then the load that come outta the helicopter just fuck me up. Its the only mission iv got to do before i can move on aswell. Right, gonna do it YARGGHHH

I really hate the crap audio options. I can barely hear what they are saying and if I put the sound effects up I can't hear the music. There should be a separate volume control for speech.

i get to the last dude, and then the load that come outta the helicopter just fuck me up. Its the only mission iv got to do before i can move on aswell. Right, gonna do it YARGGHHH

Just take your time on the last bit. Aim for headshots. I thought it was a pretty easy mission but then again I haven't had any remotely challenging ones yet.

That bit wasn't hard for me. I just took cover when the chopper landed and waited for the charge to come. Ak-47 pwns all when they have no armour- it's like 4 shots per guy so you can kick alot of ass.

I don't really like the radio stations on this game, I think that's my only letdown. Most of the music is just annoying, there's not really enough classics, the talking loops very quickly, the rock station sucks, the hardcore station is full of poor choices, and I can't have an mp3 player like I could on the PC games, only through the Guide. I mean c'mon, I have an mp3 player in my IRL ford Ka, you'd think I could have one in an xbox game. And the humour is nowhere near as good as it was in Vice City. Also the sounds seem to drown out the radio too much, but when you adjust it you end up with too little sound...

That bit wasn't hard for me. I just took cover when the chopper landed and waited for the charge to come. Ak-47 pwns all when they have no armour- it's like 4 shots per guy so you can kick alot of ass.

I just sniped most people in that mission.

I don't really like the radio stations on this game, I think that's my only letdown. Most of the music is just annoying, there's not really enough classics, the talking loops very quickly, the rock station sucks, the hardcore station is full of poor choices, and I can't have an mp3 player like I could on the PC games, only through the Guide. I mean c'mon, I have an mp3 player in my IRL ford Ka, you'd think I could have one in an xbox game. And the humour is nowhere near as good as it was in Vice City. Also the sounds seem to drown out the radio too much, but when you adjust it you end up with too little sound...

I disagree. I love Electro Choc the most (Justice, Boys Noize and Simian Mobile Disco fucking rule) but there's really good material on Liberty Rock (Thin Lizzy, Smashing Pumpkins and The Who, particularly) and The Vibe (Marvin Gaye, R Kelly and Ne-Yo fit the mood perfectly)

shit, there's loads to love on there. The only way you can say it's a let down is if you just don't like music.

I agree with Shorty. I've heard the music loop a couple of times now on some radio stations and every time I put on Electro Choc (also my fav) it always seems to start at the same place.

Three Lead Clover is freaking awesome. Best GTA mission ever. Screwed up a few times though

The first time I hit one of my own guys in the back, the second time I got killed by the chopter just as I was reaching for the getaway car and the third time I got hit by the train. I noticed on the mini map that my team mates had left me behind to fight the police all by myself so I quickly turned around to catch up with them only to find myself splattered all over the front of the train. That's 14 000 dollars less....500 000 dollar achievement my ass, more like 500 000 dollar hospital bill >_>

Three Lead Clover is freaking awesome. Best GTA mission ever. Screwed up a few times though

The first time I hit one of my own guys in the back, the second time I got killed by the chopter just as I was reaching for the getaway car and the third time I got hit by the train. I noticed on the mini map that my team mates had left me behind to fight the police all by myself so I quickly turned around to catch up with them only to find myself splattered all over the front of the train. That's 14 000 dollars less....500 000 dollar achievement my ass, more like 500 000 dollar hospital bill >_>

That level makes me want a "replay level" option. If I ever go for a second playthough then I'll be making an extra save just before that mission.

Its just so annoying when you fail that mission and have to go through everything again. I had to do it quite a few times, whats even worse is when your near the end but its one of the other guys faults that you fail!

where do you get this mission?

Packie gives you it.

I foiund that mission so much easier than the deconstruction for beginners, weird

who the hell is packie?

play the game more, and you'll find out :)

but i'm past you, right? I've done the playbox x storyline so he can't be a main character. is he the crackhead guy you see about?

Anyone been on the GTA internet and gone on craplist (some community forum). There's like loads of activities but I don't know if they're interactive. For example one is a guy wants a lift from somewhere to somewhere else on a certain day, I was wondering if you actually went there would he be there?

Quick question to any 360 GTA owners. You know when you boot the game up and you have the artwork slide show? Does yours flickr at the top when hey change or do i have a faulty disk?

FFS my game has started freezing at random points and sometimes when I start a mission it gets stuck in the loading screen, it doesn't freeze, it just doesn't change.

Anyone else had anything like this? Its the PS3 version.

I've been playing for over 10 hours and everything has been fine until now.

It's frozen on me once. (PS3 version) that was after about 4 hours of play.

That's about three of us now, no?

Mine has frozen about 4 or 5 times in the last hour of play. I had to switch it off from the console when it froze randomly, I could exit to the PS menu when it just got stuck in the load. Hopefully I'm just unlucky because its been fine for over 10 hours.

Mine has frozen about 4 or 5 times in the last hour of play. I had to switch it off from the console when it froze randomly, I could exit to the PS menu when it just got stuck in the load. Hopefully I'm just unlucky because its been fine for over 10 hours.

Try signing out of the PSN.