Razorlight

The Libertines

Queen

Pink Floyd

Scissor Sisters

Led Zeppelin

Kings of Leon

Babyshambles

I'm considering the new KT Tunstall and Oasis albums. Are they any good?

You need:

Foo Fighters - The Colour And The Shape

It's like, the perfect album.

the pipettes, the go! team, gwen stefani, m.i.a., dangerdoom, the beach boys, bloc party, COCOROSIE!

QOTSA, FF, Rammstein (many hate it, i love it), lost prophets (very emo), The Hives and the rest i listen to is probably way too obscure for all of you.

If you want something different, you might like belgian music : Hooverphonic, Vive la fete, Absynthe minded,...

I think you'll like the new Stereophonics album, based on that list above. Oasis' new album is very good too.

Rammstein (many hate it, i love it)

Yup, Herzeleid is my favourite of their works.

QOTSA, FF, Rammstein (many hate it, i love it), lost prophets (very emo), The Hives and the rest i listen to is probably way too obscure for all of you.

If you want something different, you might like belgian music : Hooverphonic, Vive la fete, Absynthe minded,...

ooh, i like obscure music! can you recommend any english-speaking obscure music?

BTW stranger, with kt tunstall you're better off just downloading the singles, the rest of the album is rubbish.

QOTSA, lost prophets (very emo)

Love QOTSA!! "Rated R" & "Songs for the Deaf" being my fav albums at the mo!

I think you'll like the new Stereophonics album

love it too :)

you look indy so I guess you wanna try The Subways, Hot Hot Heat, BRMC? I'd suggest something more Me, but I'd be wrong.

Love QOTSA!! "Rated R" & "Songs for the Deaf"

have you got lullabies to paralyze yet? i think it's their best (and darkest) album yet. stereophonics' new album was pretty great-sounding the first few time si listened to it, too.

have you got lullabies to paralyze yet? i think it's their best (and darkest) album yet. stereophonics' new album was pretty great-sounding the first few time si listened to it, too.

not yet but i will be :D ooooo dark! im intrested now!

Lost Prophets emo... What is this madness!.. They are no way emo, shit like My Chemical Romance is emo.

Anyway get some Panic! At the Disco. Thats the business right there.

not yet but i will be :D ooooo dark! im intrested now!

i know this'll make me sound weirder than i already do lol, but when i listen to it it makes me think of monsters and forests in english fairytales

Right, first off you need the new backstreet boys album. Id also recommend embrace and the new nickelback one.

Lost Prophets emo... What is this madness!.. They are no way emo, shit like My Chemical Romance is emo.

Not 100% emo, but to a certian degree they are. Just look at some of their lyrics.

Well tbh it can be percieved different by anyone. To me they're not emo, they rock

When i put the Start Something album on media player it decides the genre to be heavy metal...mmm....how bout no?

i get what kopo means about the slight emo-ness to the lyrics, i think they are more like soft rock/pop rock maybe. still a class album tho :)

Considering the album came out quite a while ok, before emo truly existed. I'd say they fall under Metal.. saying they're emo is saying stuff like Slipknot is emo, there lyrics are different, and sometimes oreintated around the same stuff as emo.. yet they're anre't emo, they are Nu Metal. And a class act.

i get what kopo means about the slight emo-ness to the lyrics, i think they are more like soft rock/pop rock maybe. still a class album tho :)

I agree. I also love them. Been listening to them a lot recently.

If you like obscure I have a dutch band here called Ballarina Liberation Front with english lyrics. It's actually pretty good.

Hmm, also try Kaiser Cheifs, based on your list.

I don't particularly like the Kaiser Chiefs on the whole (some of their songs are good), but they are along the right lines. Thanks. I also like Franz Ferdinand. :)

How can you not like Rammstein? I think there's some kind of mathematical formula proving that it's physically impossible.

Yup, Herzeleid is my favourite of their works.

Heh, funny how tastes vary. I personally thought that Herzeleid was their 'worst' album. Don't get me wrong, it still rocks, just 2% less than say 'Mutter'. My two halfpenny's of course.

Get Franz Ferdinand's new album, it's amazing. So much better than the first one. Oasis new album is really good too. If you like Queen, get "Live at Wembley '86". I've just got it and I love it.

Get Franz Ferdinand's new album, it's amazing. So much better than the first one. Oasis new album is really good too. If you like Queen, get "Live at Wembley '86". I've just got it and I love it.

no disrepect to moria, but ignore his post :heh: the new franz and oasis are both disappointing. on the indie-rock theme though, i'd also recommend be your own pet, yeah yeah yeahs, clap your hands say yeah, arcade fire and wolf parade.

yeah the new oasis album is good, well i like it, just won album of the year in Q i think not sure....

anyway im currently listening to:

The subways

The Editors

Hard-Fi

Bloc Party

Razorlight

We are Scientists

go get them all you will like.

Sign in to follow this