N-Europe

Hot Fuzz

Dyson

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it yesterday, I was getting worried about halfway through that it was a bit too serious like, but the last half hour really really made it into a brilliant film, loved it!

'Did you tell him to cool off?'

'No, I didn't say anything actually...'

"But you missed this great bit earlier, where.." :P

I was one of a quite a few here actually who saw it on 14th (valentines day :P) and was quite perplexed as to why it was out then, seeing as the trailers and even posters etc were all specifying is was launched on the 16th and also advanced previews on the 15th, so why oh why was it on the wednesday?

GREAT FILM.

I can't decide whether i like it more or less than Shaun of the Dead, however all i can say is...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarp

saw it earlier and think my favourite bit is where Simon Pegg dropkicks the farmer's mum :)

for me, that was close, but the akimbo pistol dive had me in many degrees of lol. It's the way it lasted a good 30 seconds at least. Mirth was extracted from my illness wracked lungs with assured abandon.

Saw this last night, took a while to get going, not quite funny as Shaun but all spoofs are the end had me in tears (of laughter) at points...

I don't think you can really compare this with SotD. I love both for different reasons. Did anyone else see Simon Pegg on Top Gear? That man makes me LMFAO!! I really want to get Spaced on DVD! I saw most of them when they were on Channel 4 but I missed a few episodes.