Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd intended to buy this in HMV for the extra sleeve today, but it was ten euro dearer, so I just got it in GameStop instead as oddly Game didn't have it...

GameStop, GAME and HMV in the same place? Where exactly do you live?

Please tell me there's an alternative control method I haven't found. Using the Wii remote is fun, but there's no way I'm going to swing it for 30 hours. I'm fine with destroying vases and such, but it's too tiresome when you add battles on top of it.

Please tell me there's an alternative control method I haven't found. Using the Wii remote is fun, but there's no way I'm going to swing it for 30 hours. I'm fine with destroying vases and such, but it's too tiresome when you add battles on top of it.

Yea, as HellFire said, how exactly do you swing it? All you need to do is a little flick on the wrist. I've done long sessions and didn't get tired at all.

A lot of the times I end up running forth and back trying to attack, it doesn't matter if I swing like crazy or just tilt the controller, sometimes I just don't attack. I guess all I need is practice, but I don't think I will ever like the new controls, I prefer buttons for attacking.

I've STILL not played through the PS2 version of it. Since I realised how little I'd get for a PS2 on Ebay I decided to keep it, which meant I couldn't really justify the Wii version. I haven't got the motivation for a 30+ hour game at the moment.

Only played this for a few hours so far, but am enjoying it.

It's a really beautiful game.

My biggest gripe is with the in-game text, I find it blends in way too much with whatever is in the background making it quite difficult to read (not exactly ideal for a game like this). Would've been better if the text box wasn't so transparent.

Anyone else had problems with it, or do I just need to get my eyes tested? :heh:

But yeah apart from that it's all good, looking forward to progressing a bit more and learning some new techniques. :smile:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!