N-Europe

Post one word a day that sums up how you feel

Stocka

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
One's 4gb and ones just under 2. I'm not complaining that it's taking ages, I obviously expec it to take a while. I'm just frustrated with it crashing.

You're still on dial up if i remember you said? Maybe thats why. I've still got a line of downloads waiting to be downloaded. Another 4 4gb downloads. 9 232mb files to download. Now I've just added another 2 8gb files and another 5gb. Wait a minute how much room do I have on my hdd.....:hmm:

You're still on dial up if i remember you said? Maybe thats why. I've still got a line of downloads waiting to be downloaded. Another 4 4gb downloads. 9 232mb files to download. Now I've just added another 2 8gb files and another 5gb. Wait a minute how much room do I have on my hdd.....:hmm:

Nah, it's moogleviper that's on dial up. You're probably thinking of him.

I had to delete some stuff to fit these downloads once they're done too.

We figured that it's the wireless router that's making it crash. If too much happens it crashes for a couple of seconds and the download speeds have to speed back up again. It doesn't help that BT are limiting the download speeds too.

Guest Stefkov
Nah, it's moogleviper that's on dial up. You're probably thinking of him.

I had to delete some stuff to fit these downloads once they're done too.

We figured that it's the wireless router that's making it crash. If too much happens it crashes for a couple of seconds and the download speeds have to speed back up again. It doesn't help that BT are limiting the download speeds too.

Aha right, moogle has dial up. I sent £60 on a wireless router to use, however it was pissing me off with the usb reciever thing d/c very often so I plugged back in the thernet cable that was still behind there. Now only my wii is connected to the router :heh:

I have no idea if i have any download limits. I just go on the internet and get stuff...

Guest Stefkov
Suprised. I just found out Nelson Mandela used to sell pirate DVDs.

Haha no way.

I'm happy, I've just been humming/singing that song Uncle Remus sings in Song of the South.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!