NEurope
Sooj

Fastest way to lose weight.

Funny, I was watching a thing last night where some woman was trying to get down to a size zero from a size...no idea, as an experiment sort of thing, it looked like she had a really shit time going through it.

Sooj, how tall are you? As for me, I have never really tried to lose weight, cos I was always rather thin(think im putting weight on recently though). I remember checking my BMI once a while back, I was borderline on underweight but just fitting into the acceptable category. Most of my friends don't notice me being too thin cos my clothes don't tend to show it(not like that on purpose, just...clothes taste I guess, not much of a t-shirter or anything).

Starving yourself isn't ideal, but keeping carbs and fats to a healthy minimum and doing a nice bit of cardiovascular excercise each day will apparently work quite well, but just not eating probably won't do it, forget who said that earlier.

Although you initially lose weight when you go on a starvation diet, when you come off it you end up eating more than you did before, and in the long term gain weight.

I'm about 5 ft 6 to 5 ft 7 and yeah, I have about 5 to 6 small meals a day plus some fat fighting tablets on the side so I should reach my goal in no time...hopefully.

Go for a run 4 miles each day. Thatll sort you out. Also keep the calorie count below about 1800.

Play Wii Sports of course!

I'm currently injured and can't do my usual Football training, so to keep fit I've started Wii Sports'ing for 30-60mins a day. Seems to be working :)

Gaz did it pretty good in 2 Pints of Lager and a Pack of Crisps.

That eppy was amazing.

Almost as good as the blue beer one.

Fastest way to lose weight? Cut off your legs.

Joining a gym would probably be a good idea.

Play Wii Sports of course!

I'm currently injured and can't do my usual Football training, so to keep fit I've started Wii Sports'ing for 30-60mins a day. Seems to be working :)

Heh, I actually just played 32 minutes of Wii Sports (tennis and boxing) because I wanted to get some form of excercise today. Gonna try and play it a bit every day now, or at least a couple of times a week.

We usually already eat very low-fat and we never really use salt; according to the dietist person we have very healthy dinners and stuff. I think my problem is that I snack on the wrong kind of stuff (cookies and chocolate and pudding). Even if it's only one a day, that's one too many (sadly). So now I asked mom to bring home some carrots for me to snack on. ='D

Plus I'll try to bike to school a bit more often now that it's hopefully gonna get a bit warmer again soon. I'd been getting quite some rides to school last month due to weather, which takes away my only form of excercise (about 40 minutes of biking).

That eppy was amazing.

Almost as good as the blue beer one.

My favourite is when Johnny hires the bouncy castle and Bungle.

I've just cut my food intake in half to diet, lost 7 lbs the first week, then 4, then 3, then 2 and only one in the last week. Funny thing is, even though I've lost 17lbs my measurements haven't changed, at all.

Think I'll have to find something new to shed the weight.

Heh, I totally forgot about my Wii. I read on the web that somebody played his Wii for 20 hours throught the week I believe and he lost 4kg which is pretty good I think.

I did something about 2 years ago. I just had one meal a day (Dinner) and did loads of pumping iron.

I lost shit loads of weight...As in loads in about 2-3 weeks or so. I must of lost a good few stone.

Unfortunately Im overweight again now. Meh.

Thats the thing, your body kinda gets used to eating less so losing weight becomes harder and harder.

Also Bard, Letty is fairly built in the area its best in for females :p It starts with b and ends in oobies...

Thats the thing, your body kinda gets used to eating less so losing weight becomes harder and harder.

Also Bard, Letty is fairly built in the area its best in for females :p It starts with b and ends in oobies...

Babdominaloobies?

I usually just eat 2 or 3 meals a day but i eat chocolate and cookies or other snacks all the time. Since i entered Uni i lost a lot of weight and never gained it back for unknown reasons.

Oh I just realised the fastest way to lose weight. Like...cut off your limbs or something'

Don't eat them afterwards though, because then you aren't getting anywhere.

managed to lose 2 stone through the summer by just eating 2000 calories a day and doing a mile run twice a day, its easier than you think really. Havent put on anymore weight and am starting to lose more again now cos i have just got used to eating less. Drink loads of water through the day aswell. Alcohol is the worst though, can double your calorie intake from beer in a night out (about 2-3 times a week) =/

Well mom wants to go running again, so I might start on doing that soon. Probably just once a week though or something, but still better than nothing.

Been doing okay on food today; only bad snack I've had were some Reese's Pieces and a hot chocolate. Gonna munch on carrots tonight when I get hungry after dinner, instead of grabbing cookies. Gotta start getting some willpower and be able to say no to yummy stuff.