N-Europe

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Anakenobi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this version will sell very well compared to the 360 (and PS3 if the Home thnigi s out) because, I for one will likely get it on the Xbox for the achievements. As cool as moving the guitar on screen will be for about 5mins, the achievements will add more, I think. Unless they have something big planned for the Wii that is.

Slayer (Raining Blood), Celtic Frost (The Heart Beneath), Strapping Young Lad (Decimator), My Dying Bride (Under your wings and into your arms), Pantera (Rise), Silverchair (Israël's Son), and some Atheist, Nine Inch Nails, Isis, Godflesh, Alice in Chains, Opeth, Type O Negative will do :) But of course, that's just from the top of my head...

What's the big deal with achievements???

It is a very odd phenomena I have to say..I don't get it too much, surely high scores tables, S Rankings etc... are achievement enough, don't get why people feel the need to show off with achievements especially when you get them for the stupidest things...take soon to be released Shadowrun where you get achievement points for being revived by a PC player!

It is a very odd phenomena I have to say..I don't get it too much, surely high scores tables, S Rankings etc... are achievement enough, don't get why people feel the need to show off with achievements especially when you get them for the stupidest things...take soon to be released Shadowrun where you get achievement points for being revived by a PC player!

So bascially, It's just what GoldenEye's Multiplayer did (except now it keeps a record of them...like the TimeSplitters series)?

Lmao, that'd be great.

I'm thinking Knights of Cydonia, Plug-in Baby or even Stockholm Syndrome for me :P

it would be more than great...it would be AWESOME! Here's a video of it being attempted on the PS2 version, it's insane. it's considered the hardest song to complete by many people.

less crappy death metal and more classic rock tunes & i'll be happy

Less death metal? Looking at the setlist from numero II, there hardly was any... Way to much emocore though, from the looks of it... Yuch!

And as far as I see, classic rock-songs in abundance! But no AC/DC :hmm: Fix it Neversoft!!!!!!!

What's the big deal with achievements???

I don't really know. It's just another thing to aim for I guess. Like in Crackdown for example - stuff like keeping a body in the air for 10 seconds with explosives. Why? No idea. But it's fun to go for it.

Less death metal? Looking at the setlist from numero II, there hardly was any... Way to much emocore though, from the looks of it... Yuch!

And as far as I see, classic rock-songs in abundance! But no AC/DC :hmm: Fix it Neversoft!!!!!!!

Erm as far as I can tell there is no emocore in their at all.

Also I demand Muse songs.

The first GH had a great setlist, loads of classics, number 2 has gone in a more heavy-rock direction. I hope they go back to the classics in the next one... I can't wait to get GH2 for the 360, it looks like so much fun.

Erm as far as I can tell there is no emocore in their at all.

Whoops, my bad, meant metalcore. Every time I die, All that remains, Avenged Sevenfold, Shadows Fall.

As far as emocore goes... There's some to be found in the above, I'm sure, and most certainly in My Chemical Romance.

Money by Pink Floyd. That has a great guitar solo :)

Hell, anything by Pink Floyd. Shine On You Crazy Diamond. Pigs. One Of These Days.

Another Brick In The Wall is most likely though. Crazy guitar solo at the end :)

Guest Jordan

Don't worry guys, i'm sure we'll be completely over charged for extra songs, just like the 360 version.

• 3 weeks later...

GH3 will be on PS2, PS3, 360 and Wii

The main guitar is based on Gibson's Les Paul models

- multiplayer action-inspired battle mode

- grueling boss battles

- exclusive unlockable content

- authentic rock venues

- online multiplayer game modes

- downloadable content

Confirmed songs:

• Paint It Black (by The Rolling Stones)

• Cherub Rock (by Smashing Pumpkins)

• Sabotage (by Beastie Boys)

• The Metal (by Tenacious D)

• My Name is Jonas (by Weezer)

• Knights of Cydonia (by Muse)

• Rock And Roll All Nite (as made famous by Kiss)

• School’s Out (as made famous by Alice Cooper)

• Slow Ride (as made famous by Fog Hat)

• Cult of Personality (by Living Colour)

• Barracuda (as made famous by Heart)

Wireless Guitar will have a remoable faceplate. and a new intergrated button color design