Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Anakenobi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, finally got my 5 star of Stricken on Medium (3 more to go), AND I actually finished a song on Hard too, wohoo (Slow Ride) with 40344 points and 79% notes (pitifull i know, but i'll take it, haha)

EDIT:

haha, ent online to search for a game, set all options to ANY, ended up in a pro face-off on expert mode, haha, gave it my best shot and didn't quit anyway, surprised i hit as many notes as i did (35%) and got a 12 note streak, yay, haha

I think the other guy didn't like playing against such a poor player though as he left like 30 seconds into the second song :heh:

My fiance thought she had mastered medium then hit the insane hammer on/off part in Knights Of Cydonia. She now hates the game lol.

I remember coming stuck against that song too. As a newb to the franchise t was frustrating as I fumbled through previous songs. Yet I slowly mastered it. I only recently found out that WHITE notes are the ones to be hammered on/off!!

Still difficult though.

I've done a few songs on hard yet it's the hammer on/off technique that is needed more so than the position of my hand. And it's so hard to master it.

Hardest game ever at points though. Insane. Absolutely bloody insane.

Does anybody ever struggle to connect to wi-fi on this? I have no problem on my pc and the connection test on my wii was successful but on guitar hero it just wont work occasionally :/

52200: Unable to connect to the Internet. Confirm the internet settings of the wii console.

Does anybody ever struggle to connect to wi-fi on this? I have no problem on my pc and the connection test on my wii was successful but on guitar hero it just wont work occasionally :/

52200: Unable to connect to the Internet. Confirm the internet settings of the wii console.

Nope 99% of the time it connects no problem for me!

Working fine for me.

Although my stats aren't updating.

wohoo, i got 5 stars on cult of personalty on medium, just 2 left on the setlist (Cydonia and Raining Blood), I just managed to get a 4 star on Cydonia for the first time, i got a feeling i'm not far off the 5 star, but Raining Blood... well not gonna hold my breath.

Also i came so close to finishing Dragonforce on medium for the first time, got as far as 95% before i was booed off, that's a whole 10% better than my previous best :)

I just can't do solo A from "One" (medium). I can do the hammer ons/offs in the tutorial but they just don't seem to work with that solo, do I really have to press the strum like a maniac or am I doing something wrong? :p

You dont need to strum at all :confused: My name is Jonas is a good song to practice them in though.

Question:

Knights of Cydonia on hard has those huge sections of notes all on top of each other.

Apart from insane strumming (which i did, i managed to fuck my strum bar i shit you not) is there any other way of doing it?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!