N-Europe

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Anakenobi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Aye. Startong on medium would have been better. Then easy would have seemed easier.

I still can't get 5 stars on Raining Blood on easy. As much as I try. The rest are all done that's the annoying part.

Ack, still can't beat Lou on medium, i do great for the most part but when my items come he always gets a lefty switch or whammy to stop me getting my items, i've tried so many times my wrist is sore and my hand shaking, i tried to take a break and play a few songs on easy but my hand is so tired i sucked at that too, gah, gonna leave it till tomorrow, hopefully it'll be on of those game where when you sleep on it you magically become loads better the next day. :heh:

Just done Knight of Cydonia first time on Medium and got 91k. Surprised I done it first time, some bits where just insanely hard and I couldn't keep up. Was in the yellow guage a few times.

Yeah that bit near the end is killer, i tried doing that on practice using "slower" and still f'd it up :heh:

All the people struggling on Medium or Easy, just wait until you get too hard :P. Once they introduce the Orange note you have to change your fingering entirely, it took me like a week to fully adjust >_>.

I completed nearly all of GHII on Expert so when I get this I should be in a good position to kick all of your arses :P. Saying that I'm not sure 'when' that is going to be, it's going to be a toss up between Umbrella Chronicles of GHIII me thinks.

Guest Stefkov

I just done Through the fire and flames on expert again just for shits and giggles. Hit 40% of the notes this time. Getting better :D

EDIT: We are now, our tour group, 253th :D

hahaha, after playing some Mario Galaxy, hand felt better and less shakey, went back to face Lou, took me another 3 tries but I beat the evil SOB, mwhahahahahahahaha.

I didn't even care anymore about hitting the notes, so long as I hit enough to stay alive, and just waited for the power ups, and got the 1st 3, and they were exactly what i wanted, amp overload, whammy, amp overload, waited till he had a nice long section with lots of notes and smacked him with all 3 in a row, hahahahaha....

Doing Dragonforce on medium in the credits was tough (hand hurts again :heh:) ain't no way yet i'm going up to hard, i think tomorrow i might try and 5 star all songs on easy, then medium then go to Hard.

BTW, on the GH website, what is it getting the total scores from? The scores on career mode or quickplay?

Guest Stefkov
BTW, on the GH website, what is it getting the total scores from? The scores on career mode or quickplay?

What you mean? Which scores?

I'm going through Medium, trying to get 5 stars on all songs. I can actually feel myself getting better. I just done Black Magic Woman and got 5 stars. Just a few more songs lefts now, then I'll go back to Raining Blood on easy...

I can see Im getting better. just got 94k on Knights of Cydonia. still 3 stars though..

Scuse my language but this game fucking owns!

Was playing Eddage in a 5 song online co-op and its just sooooooooo good!

I'm not the best player in the world only managed about 5 songs so far on medium but it really doesn't matter we both played on easy and i just had a blast!

I'm loving this game it's so immersive and powerful and rewarding too - my guitar skills are improving slowly and the online element is fantastic!

Guitar Hero III - I love you! : peace:

Guest Stefkov

I wonder why my stats arent fully updating. I clearly don't have 69,000 points on medium.

I've just checked on the box and I have over 4 mil. Why hasnt that updated...

It's wierd cos my overall score is up to date at 9 mil.

Guest Stefkov

On 360 so it's always connected. Im not that bothered, but seeing my score for Hard, after plying one song is a little under playing all songs on medium...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!