• N64-Europe!
    • Cube-Europe!
    • Revolution-Europe!
    • N-Europe!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined C-E about a month before the DS was released I think. One of my favourite topics had to be that ms paint a member thread. I seem to remember The3rdChildren and EEVILMURRAY making some hilarious pics in that.

You my friend, need to post more.

You used to post all the time not long ago.

I however don't, he isn't worth that much bother. After all, he is Canadian. By the way Yamcha, whats with the sea gulls?

Yamcha, is a Scrubs fan.

Dr.Cox once said for a nickname he'd be called the 'Cox of Seagulls'.

I remeber those. Especially BB. i can remeber something like a post yourself thread and everyone was like "aww BB you're so hot.

Was Svt4Him Canandian or something?

I remember all the people mentioned in this thread, that's why I was here originally.

Svt4Him is indeed a Canadian...I remember him freaking me out after awhile, he was older (30ish I think?) And he found my phone number on the internet...which of course scared the hell out of a 13 year old girl...

I remember all the people mentioned in this thread, that's why I was here originally.

Svt4Him is indeed a Canadian...I remember him freaking me out after awhile, he was older (30ish I think?) And he found my phone number on the internet...which of course scared the hell out of a 13 year old girl...

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the one who posted a picture of you and your friends mud wrestling in bikinis?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!