N-Europe

Who is the most annoying games character?

THE ganondorflol

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaston from Animal Crossing.

Called me G-Dog the first day I met him and within a week it had spread around the whole town. He spent the rest of his stay in Bumtown being terrorised by my letter bombs and suffering the wrath of many, many pitfalls.

God I hate that Gaston.

So basically because of the fanboys, then.

Edit: and fangirls, who even I can't tolerate.

No, i said he gets alot of praise for being a 2D character. I simply put what he was in a plain and simple way to understand. And as usual Mike just turns everything around so that he can argue...

No, i said he gets alot of praise for being a 2D character. I simply put what he was in a plain and simple way to understand. And as usual Mike just turns everything around so that he can argue...
Don't flatter yourself. I'm arguing because, frankly, you're wrong.

Don't flatter yourself. I'm arguing because, frankly, you're wrong.

Yeah if you want a character that screams about his own mother for 4 disks go ahead...

Meik, Jordan, come on fellas, show some love.

Where is the love in this forum going? I think Jordan and Letty are hogging all the love for the rest of us. :heh:

Most annoying games character: Hmm, not that many characters actually annoy me. But, I agree with Stefkov, the commentators in pro evo definitely would get a headshot in the head from me.

Don't argue with Jordan, he is always right.

From any other user I would expect a little, hell, a lot of sarcasm. With Dabookerman, I can't be sure either way.

Sephiroth was a character who had been manipulated all his life, lied to, and used and his background was explained with sufficient depth to make is insanity and anger convincing. Name 10 better videogame antagonists, if you can who are just as fleshed out and believable.

Sephiroth was a character who had been manipulated all his life, lied to, and used and his background was explained with sufficient depth to make is insanity and anger convincing. Name 10 better videogame antagonists, if you can who are just as fleshed out and believable.

The commentators from Pro Evo.

They are just as annoying as the real thing.

Struggling to understand this one, how exactly is he annoying? Don't say "lol because of the fanboys" because they don't have any bearing on the actual character.

I've always hated melodramatic twats, he's no exception. The whole dark and shady past and other overused generic character traits that he's made up from put him on par with Shadow the Hedgehog as far as i'm concerned.