NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
THE ganondorflol

Who is the most annoying games character?

Mist from Fire Emblem. She's the most useless character in the game and if you leave her alone for a few turns she gets clobbered by Daeins. And have you heard her voice?

Naa....Tingles cool; you homophobe:heh: Next you'll be saying you hate Sam & Frodo :heh:

I don;t think I'll say who I find most annoying because I don't think I know who I do without thinking about it a lot.

That bint on your back in Zelda TP must come somewhere up there, with her loud annoying laugh everytime anythign happens.

Actually she's probably been one of the most popular of Zelda characters to the fans judging by reactions on here.

Midna?! Are you mad?! She's an awesome character! As Motion says, definately one of the fav's surely!

Otherwise, I was going to say Tingle but Lens of Truth has got it right, Prince Tricky has gotta take the cake! What an annoying little sod! Ha ha!

Prince Tricky is annoying but not as bad as I predicted after all the things I heard. Still, hearing "I'm hungry!" and his astonishing ability to be in two places at the same time were pretty bad.

Awesome game though.

Yep, Tricky from Starfox Adventures definitely. Thankfully I've blocked out most of my memories of him :smile:

Tingle isn't around enough to be as annoying as Midna, and doesn't make anywhere near as annoying noises.

The 'alakazam' genie dude from Diddy Kong Racing, though i must say i do find him hilarious at the same time!

That hobo buy from Viva Pinata annoyes me.

He/they is/arent characters but the commentators in Pro Evo. I want to smack him/them in his/their face. Really annoying voices.

That bint on your back in Zelda TP must come somewhere up there, with her loud annoying laugh everytime anythign happens.

:nono:

See av/sig. :P

The boost ball guardian from Echoes. Such an annoying boss! From smash bros Pichu - just a sad little character. They shouldnt have had more than 1 of the same character, they could of included other ninty characters like a koopa or possibly KING BOO! in melee. Hope they include him in Brawl as an additional character but i doubt it.

Tom Nook. The way he puts 'Hmm' on everything.

Navi. LISTEN! You listen you frickin' winged rat...

Wobuffet from Smash Bros. WOBU WOBU!

Mist from Fire Emblem. She's the most useless character in the game and if you leave her alone for a few turns she gets clobbered by Daeins. And have you heard her voice?

I think she becomes pretty good if you level her up.

But anyway, this is a very minor character, but the girl from the tree dungeon in Baten Kaitos. Her voice makes me want to go to a phone box, call the police, and tear my own throat out.

Sephiroth... by a long shot.

Grrr...

Sonic, Hedgehogs don't speak for a reason...

Sign in to follow this