NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ViPeR

Rage Against The Machine reform!

I don't know how many of you are fans of this band but I personally love their music. They are the reason I have my musical taste that I have now, so I owe them that. Apparently they were paid shit loads to reform for this concert or whatever but I think they are actually going to do several other gigs.

http://www.ratm.com/

Apparently they're taking a break, it's not unheard of. Just look at System of a down. All the members are doing solo projects also.

Whats happening to Audioslave?

Who cares ? ;)

Considering how fantastic RATM were , coupled with the fact that in his Soundgarden days Cornell was an incredible vocalist then it makes no sense as to why Audioslave become the most pedestrian , yawnsome combo of recent years.

It's fairly decent news, but I'd rather hear Zach De La Rocha's solo album than see Rage reform. He was the only talented member of them, Audioslave prove that by being fucking awful.

Better news to come out of the announcement of the Coachella line-up is that The Jesus And Mary Chain have reformed. That is the band you should all be wetting yourselves over.

thats fantastic news, they have to play download. or anywhere in england. I wish I could go to Coachella festival.

FUCK ME THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVAR!!!!!!....

I'm not even being sarcastic!

is it just for doing gtours or are they actually gonna be making new material, i loved their albums so much.

they are announcing download headliners next week, fingers crossed.

and fingers also crossed that whoever hjeadlines the saturday does a better job of it the egotistical pile of shit that was the Axl Rose comedy show.

Which band is which?

There's Rage, and Rise against, on sound a bit like the beastie boys, then there's the other, heavier band, which is which?

Which band is which?

There's Rage, and Rise against, on sound a bit like the beastie boys, then there's the other, heavier band, which is which?

What?! Rise Against used to be an awesome band. But the new album is wank, they signed major and toured with My Romantic Chemicals... anyway... they sound fuck all like the Beasties.

Whaaat? What's with all the Audioslave hate? I love them. :(

They're just not as good as ratm.

Man, I love Rage against the machine.

Fuck me im speechless! Actually tempted to jump on a plane to Coachella!

Why do they have to wait until next week to announce the Download headliners :cry: Wont know if i should have bought Coachella tickets until after they have sold out now

I honestly never thought Rage would reform, was thinking the other week that i'd go just about anywhere to see them live...

That Coachella lineup is amazing, do i go? Do i not go? Argh! Decisions!

Sign in to follow this