N-Europe

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

Dan_Dare

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kane's powers are biblical etc immortality, controlling insects and precognition.

Oh wait, isn't there a character in the Bible called Kane? One of Noah's (as in the Arc) sons? He killed his brother? You don't suppose this Kane will be that Kane?:confused:

Guest Stefkov
Oh wait, isn't there a character in the Bible called Kane? One of Noah's (as in the Arc) sons? He killed his brother? You don't suppose this Kane will be that Kane?
:confused:

That made me laugh.

Kane or Cain was Adam and Eve's son. Abel was the other.

Well supposely. I mean how are you meant to carry on the human race with two sons? But reading something I just found it said Cain/Kane married a woman who the bible didn't say anything of. Where did this woman come from?

Most of that is another argument for another day.

Just started to get into this. I have all 23 Episodes and have watched up 1-6! LOVE IT!

EDIT:

I have now watched all 23 episodes and loved it all. Such a good series can't wait for the next one.

Someone mentioned in this thread about molly being scared of someone worse than syler could it be that rock looking creature we keep seeing on the comics?

Just started to get into this. I have all 23 Episodes and have watched up 1-6! LOVE IT!

EDIT:

I have now watched all 23 episodes and loved it all. Such a good series can't wait for the next one.

Someone mentioned in this thread about molly being scared of someone worse than syler could it be that rock looking creature we keep seeing on the comics?

David Anders of Alias fame is all but confirmed to play the part of next season’s central villain Kane. Kane is apparently over a thousand years old and has a lust for power that is a little more elegant than Sylar. If you believe the word on the streets, the little cockroaches that we see whenever Sylar is in trouble, well they’ve been a little more helpful than we would have ever imagines. Also Kane has powers are biblical ie immortality, controlling insects, controlling folks fear and precognition.

More Series 2 infomation

Oh wait, isn't there a character in the Bible called Kane? One of Noah's (as in the Arc) sons? He killed his brother? You don't suppose this Kane will be that Kane?
:confused:

Right ending, wrong beginning.

Cain and Abel were the first and second sons of Adam and Eve. Cain killed Abel out of jealousy. God rejected Cain's sacrifice but accepted Abel's.

Someone told me their friend had downloaded half of season 2.. I was like wtf no you haven't >_>

Could this be true? I thought even america doesn't get it till September.

Also, what bothers me a little bit is how in the first episode Mohinder has a really strong indian (I think indian anyway) accent, but in the next episode the accent is hardly there! Then watching the episodes with hiro, he starts to learn english really fast... all of a sudden he can talk to president about stuff, I didn't think he could talk english at all :S

Guest Stefkov

Season 2 doesn't come out till September so tell your friends friend he's a fool.

I didn't really notice the accents. If it was easier to understand, not saying it wasn't, then all the better.

Mohinders accent is very noticeable and stupid, but I think the Americanised accent is his natural one so after he was finished filming in India he just reverted back.

Hiro I think always could speak sort of pigeon English and he just picks up more and more as the series progresses.

What channel is this start date for series 2 for? I'm loving Episodes so far, have gone against watching it on BBC 3 (or 4?) means I have nothing to watch the next week, unless I wait for it later. Was gutted I missed it when it was on Sci Fi Channel as I didn't have digital at Uni but now I'm back at home typical! But loving it so much.

I lost interest in Lost as I got sick of its constant asking more questions than it answered and not going anywhere but atleast with Heroes we know it has to go somewhere following Hiro witnessing the end of the world (?)