Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

Dan_Dare

Well that was better than expected the Japanese kid is fucking awesome...

Heroes

Prison Break

Should keep me going till Lost comes back!

Lost is shit mwahahahhaaaaaa!!!

Is it this autumn, sorry, fall, that the second season of Heroes starts?

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realise now after seeing the entire series, and now going back to the beginning, as well as seeing the 'behind the scenes' thingy, that Mohinders accent is god-awful. It flits from being 'Goodness gracious me'- indian to being posh british and occasionally american (which is what he is naturally). Oh well, i suppose being stuck with the crappest character he had to flesh it out a bit....

I know! His accent at the beginning is so indian like and then it just..goes O.o I still don't know what his power is.. I thought it was something to do with the soundwaves because of what he does in a later episode but I don't know :S

I've seen most episodes and going back from the beginning makes it much better because you notice stuff a lot more.

Guest Stefkov

There was some interview a couple pages back I think.

If you read what they say in ther interview they give hints to who's back and such.

They saw the guy playing Parkman filming, must mean he's back, and the guys who play Peter and Nathan.

I wanna know why DL isn't in the picture.

There was some interview a couple pages back I think.

If you read what they say in ther interview they give hints to who's back and such.

They saw the guy playing Parkman filming, must mean he's back, and the guys who play Peter and Nathan.

I wanna know why DL isn't in the picture.

Cos' he phased through the floor.

The thread says *SPOILERS* so I assume people enter this thread knowing what they read wil contain spoilers.. or should I still be putting tags on?

I wish ando (hiro's friend if his name isn't right) had some powers.. he would be amazing! :D

I think we're spoiler tagging, anything major...like for example what you said, due to the BBC airing.

Wow. Claire is fucking....fucking....FUCKING hot. Specially with straight hair.

Oh yes indeed.

In every post you make my eyes rest a little longer on your avatar now and everytime I think: hot!

Do never ever change that avatar :D

I'm happy that Nathan's back. I really liked him because he's no idealist but he makes the right choices and ultimately cares more about his family than his career.

And good to see Sylar back... I came to like him as a villian because he also had some parts that make him look human and harmless.

Wow. Claire is fucking....fucking....FUCKING hot. Specially with straight hair.

She always had straight hair... unless you're thinking of the character she played in Malcom in the Middle?

Oh yeah one thing i always forgot to ask, before Sylar started killing people did he actually have a power? In his backstory ep, i remember Mohiners father thinking maybe he made a mistake then Sylar found a guy with powers and the evil was born.... though he did seem to have an uncanny knack for knowing when things (watches for example) were not working perfectly...could that have been it :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!