N-Europe

Most Annoying Video Games Fans?

ReZourceman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Championship (or Football as it is now) Manager is fucking awesome!

Nothing against championship manager, it's a great game. I'm having a go at the fans of it. Why do people diss fifa all the time? Only because masses of chavs buy it, the game itself is very decent.

If only I could edit out drinking that last double vodka and coke to :D

Boom liver disease shot. Needles to say Dabookerman well meh hes just so boring that if he wants to say he accomplished a mission in a games forum when he hasnt even in the words of Peter K "kissed a girl" then good for him! ;)

If only I could edit out drinking that last double vodka and coke to :D

Boom liver disease shot. Needles to say Dabookerman well meh hes just so boring that if he wants to say he accomplished a mission in a games forum when he hasnt even in the words of Peter K "kissed a girl" then good for him! ;)

Oh, the humiliation

Gears of War fans. My science teacher reckons he is a ninja and has turned GOW into an artform. My friend wouldn't let me play on GOW AT ALL. I constantly get comments that Gears of War is better than Zelda and was game of the year...

Yeah, you have a point. That game has seriously spawned a Halo-sized fanbase. Not to say it doesn't deserve it - it's a very fine game.