NEurope
Slaggis

Brothers/Sisters from hell

has anyone got a brother/sister that you feel is ruining your life? (sounds depressing i know lol)

my sister (if thats what you could call it) is now just over 18 years old. She has been arrested 4 times, takes drugs, comes back at 3 o'clock in the moring when i'm at college next day. Steals my games consoles (she nicked my xbox and DS(twice)).:red:

I have to lock away everything of mine and so do my parents!

She's a drug addict, a chain smoker and looks kinda like a man (shes a complete and utter chav down to the bone).

what makes it worse is my parents are scared of her. They bought a house for her about 100 miles away from out house but she is not refusing to leave after she asked to move!

My parents still consider her the 'favourite' of the family tho...lol!

Anyone else got this kinda problem and want to get it off their mind?

Anyone got any 'tips' of how i can get her back, annoy her or just generally piss her off? :D

Anyone else got this kinda problem?

By the way its name is HARRIET HAIGH if you hear this name run!

LOL thats would be very funny but unfortunatly i would either get beaten to a pulp by her mates or have the whole house trashed untill she got her stuff back.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

u r very lucky...very lucky...i still need tips on how to gt her back with out her straight away(or my parents) knowing it was me?

Ive got 2 younger brothers, who give me troubles, but nothing compared to what yours sounds like :D

I used to hate my sister, she was a bit of a nutter - couldn't get on with my parents, hung around in the wrong crowd, ran away a lot, left home early. Total bitch towards me too, lied all the time, used to hit me and scratch me up or whatever because I would never hit a girl, even my Sis. But, she's 24 now and very sensible. Got a kid and a good job, nice car, her own home. At Christmas we went out and got wasted together, and she paid, so in that respect my Sister is awesome :D

I quite like my sister...except when she beats me at Soul Calibur...then I get Shoryuken on her ass.

My 7 siblings/half siblings are fine. Well, the 5 I've met are, anyway. I used to hate one of my sisters tho. I'm the eldest. My (half)siblings range from 15 years to 9 months.

I am a triplet. I guess I get on quite well with my bros (it's a lot easier when your siblings are the same age as you). They're also not as a good as me at video games :).

I have two sisters that I get on great with. I know this is cliche, and forgive me I will throw up after writing this, have you tried talking to your sister?

The reason I ask is because all my sisters really like doing is talking!

I am a triplet. I guess I get on quite well with my bros (it's a lot easier when your siblings are the same age as you). They're also not as a good as me at video games :).

Wow, are you all identical as well?

Sounds quite a lot like how my sister used to be. She had a bit of an issue with drugs, dodgy boyfriends and general hostilities with the parents. Hopefully as she grows up she'll just grow out of it. Frankly it's a bit 'pass the sick bucket', but I do love my sister, she's awesome. She's lived out around the general Thailand area for years now and currently teaches english to Taiwanese kids, a surprising development as she can barely speak english herself. :heh:

Me and my sister get on really well....but we are 23 and 25 so yeah. But in the past when we was younger I can't really remember a time when we had a massive falling out. Just seemed to have always got on I guess.

seems like everyone has one of those sisters

I wonder if my brothers think like that of me :(

I hated my sister she was a real bitch always sleeping, always complaining, always spending money and creating problems, she made my life hell and my parents' too. She's one of the causes I had a depression. She got much better once she had a baby and she's usually nice, but she still is hard to handle and thinks she knows everything. But I don't hate her anymore.

But I truly hated her before, it wasn't the usual brother/siter hate.

I have 3 sisters just like that, Haggis. I've wished death on them countless times, and completely meant it. One of my 3 sisters has been electronically tagged after assaulting a man. She was laughing in court as the judge read out all of her previous convictions for assault as well. Bitch.

I have a solution to your problem, move to the house your parents bought for here. Also I find it incredible how a parent can let this kind of shit happen.

I have two sisters that I get on great with. I know this is cliche, and forgive me I will throw up after writing this, have you tried talking to your sister?

The reason I ask is because all my sisters really like doing is talking!

All girls love talking, you can just sit there for ages and dont even have to listen as they dont give you a chance. The occaisional "yeah" or "I know" is you all you need to say. :heh:

I hated my sister she was a real bitch always sleeping, always complaining, always spending money and creating problems, she made my life hell and my parents' too. She's one of the causes I had a depression. She got much better once she had a baby and she's usually nice, but she still is hard to handle and thinks she knows everything. But I don't hate her anymore.

But I truly hated her before, it wasn't the usual brother/siter hate.

I can relate to that mate. Sometimes you just wanna give them such a slapping, but the law is on their side even when they are well out of order.

I have a solution to your problem, move to the house your parents bought for here. Also I find it incredible how a parent can let this kind of shit happen.

It's because the daughter bullies them in to it, or because if one of the parents says no, the other parent contradicts them causing a rift between the parents. Some people don't give a shit who they hurt as long as they get their own way. My sisters would happily cause a divorce between my parents just to get their own way, and they are all in their 20's. Scum bags.

My sister was like that. She always thought she was right. Was completely selfish. Made everybody's life hell. And my parents never dared say anything to her as they didnt want to cause an argument. If they had only been more strict with her then she wouldn't be as bad. But they give in too easily and she knows that she can get her own way.

then she moved out and stopped being such a dick. she started to mature and you could get on with her. Now she's quit uni and has come back to live with us. She's gone back to the way she was before. The one good thing is now she works so I don't have to see her much.

There isn't much you can do on your own about it, you need you and your parents. One thing you could do is act the way she does. Not only would it piss her off but it might show your parents that they need to do something. They never do much if its just one bad kid as they can do things for them and the other kids will just follow along. But if theres two kids then conflict will be caused no matter what so they will need to do something.

All girls love talking, you can just sit there for ages and dont even have to listen as they dont give you a chance. The occaisional "yeah" or "I know" is you all you need to say. :heh:

I -hate- talking.

*is not good with words*

Anyway, I seem to get along pretty well with my sisters. We have arguments sometimes (especially with my youngest sister of 17), but apart from that we get along ok I guess.