N-Europe

most dramatic gaming moment

stuwii

Yeah I can't pick one either.

Agro falling. I almost cried. If I was alone I probably would. Everything after that part was just mind blowing

Getting the Master Sword in OoT, OoT's ending, getting in the moon in MM, TP's ending, I don't know there are so many.

Appearing on the moon in MM was indeed amazing. We managed to agree on something!

Have I missed something amazing in Majora Mask? Or do you mean the...[spoiler=]"weird hill with a tree on top just before you battle Skull Kid/Majora's Mask. That place I prefer to think is a subconsious vision of innocence in the mind of Skull Kid?"

Playing a 1 level demo of Space Crusade that I got on a covertape of Amstrad Action way back in the 80's.

Space Crusade was a turn-based style game.

I was fighting "The Dreadnought" which was basically an ED209 ripoff.

once it moved towards my position the cpus go had ended and now it was mine. I was cacking myself as my mate kept telling me that it was the most feared enemy in the entire game!

I killed it in ONE GO by closing a door right through it!

Ha ha silly begger shouldn't sit half in half out!

Let that be a lesson to us all :)

Have I missed something amazing in Majora Mask? Or do you mean the...[spoiler=]"weird hill with a tree on top just before you battle Skull Kid/Majora's Mask. That place I prefer to think is a subconsious vision of innocence in the mind of Skull Kid?"

You didn't miss a thing.

The hill with a tree on top is the moon, isn't it? I always thought it was... it seems you have looked deeper into this

:heh:

You didn't miss a thing.

The hill with a tree on top is the moon, isn't it? I always thought it was... it seems you have looked deeper into this

:heh:

Of course it's SUPPOSED to be the moon, but david's interpretation is a good one. Fit in perfectly with the style of MM.