49 members have voted

1. 1. Noodles or Rice

• Noodles
    • Rice

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love both but generally prefer and have more rice.

Brown rice is much nicer than plain boiled rice. When I have an indian I love to have vegetable pilau rice. I love egg fried rice/special fried rice(with prawns) in a chinese but usually have beef chow mein, which is amazing.

I love both but generally prefer and have more rice.

Brown rice is much nicer than plain boiled rice. When I have an indian I love to have vegetable pilau rice. I love egg fried rice/special fried rice(with prawns) in a chinese but usually have beef chow mein, which is amazing.

Yeah, we have another believer in the house. Brown rice really is the shit, isn't it?

I wish I was home right now, my Mum makes the bestest brown rice in the history of the universe. Brown rice, with peas, and it just tastes gorgeous.

Guest Stefkov

If we're taking about the noodles that are like pot noodles then I hate them.

I love Egg Fried Rice, especially when its made right infront of you fresh.

On a side note I love pasta. Macaroni cheese, spagetti bologneise, past and meatballs, you name it I love it.

Stir-frys are nice, haven't had one in a while but I remember having a delicious home made bang bang chicken one, mmm. Stir fried vegetables are immense.

Yeah, we have another believer in the house. Brown rice really is the shit, isn't it?

I wish I was home right now, my Mum makes the bestest brown rice in the history of the universe. Brown rice, with peas, and it just tastes gorgeous.

Brown rice goes so well with nearly anything, heck I just love it on its own

Noodles are alright on occassion, sometimes as a wee snack, but as a basis for meals they can't compare to rice. Also I've had a bit of an aversion to noodles ever since I was little, when I thought they looked a bit like alien brains.

True that, could just eat a bowl of it on its own, although I reckon pilau rice beats it overall as the best rice around.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!