NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

I feel betrayed (sorry for my swearing) - Update-thing.

Well thats good news :). Hopefully you'll get what you want, looks like there's some remorse there on her part. It's looking up.

Time heals everyting. Or almost everything, WhizKid is fucked. And blocked.

I'm just glad you're listening to Bloc Party. Fuck everyone who thinks the new album is crap.

Im glad things have taken a little bit of a positive step now Flinky.

I'm just glad you're listening to Bloc Party. Fuck everyone who thinks the new album is crap.

The new album is awesome.

Its good to here everything is on the up Flinky!

The new album is awesome.

Bloc Party's new album is awesome!

Nice to know not all relationships end in pure disaster where no-one speaks to each other. Things seem to be on the up good work :)

Also I feel like saying.. I'm going to see bloc party *dances*

I'm a bit older than most fo you guys, but whne you get to my age you'll all realise that ALL women need therapy! lol

I'm a bit older than most fo you guys, but whne you get to my age you'll all realise that ALL women need therapy! lol

Haha! :D

Thanks for the support, ladies and gentlemen. :) It's been very rocky the last few months, but now it seems to be slowing down and becoming less insane.

think you have it bad? wizkidd got blocked. fuckin blocked man. shit...

Well if i had used better punctuation maybe someone would have got the damn point but anyway looks like things are getting better hope they stay along those track.

Hey dude, glad it's going alright for you. A few weeks ago my girl drunkenly kissed another guy, and that totally broke me. I took a few positive things from it - firstly, she called me as soon as it happened to try to talk to me, and secondly she now understands that people can make mistakes.

It's still there, at the back of my mind, and I know it was only a kiss (Or two.. or THREE.. GAH), but any breakage of trust like that really does put a big black question mark over things. Things are mostly stable currently, but there's a current undertone of distrust, which I don't want to go into...

The big thing for me was that she confessed to it real quick, and was actually sorry. Strangely, she said to me that if it was me who kissed someone else she would have left me... :(

But hey, my brighton pals are a fairly attractive bunch of ladies if need be, what say some hooking-upage ensues? Let me know in teh summer dude :P Shorty's going to come stay with me, if you're still in b'ton we can hit the tracks :)

I thought it might be best for a while if I played the field for a bit, I dunno, I'm not very good at that sorta thing, plus I'm always in the friend zone (goddamn that Friend Zone! damn it to hell).

If you need help in this area I suggest you read the eBook 'The Game' by Neil Strauss (i think),

If you want a copy PM me or something :)

EDIT: On a more serious note, it's good to hear things are getting better, even if it's just slightly.

Hey dude, glad it's going alright for you. A few weeks ago my girl drunkenly kissed another guy, and that totally broke me. I took a few positive things from it - firstly, she called me as soon as it happened to try to talk to me, and secondly she now understands that people can make mistakes.

It's still there, at the back of my mind, and I know it was only a kiss (Or two.. or THREE.. GAH), but any breakage of trust like that really does put a big black question mark over things. Things are mostly stable currently, but there's a current undertone of distrust, which I don't want to go into...

The big thing for me was that she confessed to it real quick, and was actually sorry. Strangely, she said to me that if it was me who kissed someone else she would have left me... :(

But hey, my brighton pals are a fairly attractive bunch of ladies if need be, what say some hooking-upage ensues? Let me know in teh summer dude :P Shorty's going to come stay with me, if you're still in b'ton we can hit the tracks :)

Hot lady friends, a man minus a girlfriend, and it all takes place in Brighton. Sounds like it was made to be. ;)