N-Europe

BWii: Batallion Wars 2

david.dakota

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have this pre-ordered and as I loved the prequel I am looking forward to this , despite the mixed reviews. The lack of postings about this indicates that it may not fare too well at retail , like it bombed in the States.

I also have NMH pre-ordered but , in light of the cut-scene farce , there is a good chance I may not bother with that , so I really hope that this one doesn't disappoint.

It's very good, i wouldn't say it matched my high expectations, but it controls well and is fun to play! If you loved the first one, your obviously gonna love this!

Hows the online mode in it, much lag or anything like that? Might buy it, have to finish Zack and Wiki first though :smile:

Hows the online mode in it, much lag or anything like that? Might buy it, have to finish Zack and Wiki first though :smile:

I haven't played the online mode, funnily enough, thats not why i purchased the game, i purchased it for the single-player and was told there was offline co-op, but to my dissapointment, there wasn't!

Owen imports NA versions Fandango. Whilst I'd also love to hear his feedback on the online mode he can't fairly judge lag as he was playing from Europe against American opponents. Anyone who's played online games knows the inherent problem here and whilst sometimes fine often games lag more simply because of the distance rather than any fault of the game.

Owen imports NA versions Fandango. Whilst I'd also love to hear his feedback on the online mode he can't fairly judge lag as he was playing from Europe against American opponents. Anyone who's played online games knows the inherent problem here and whilst sometimes fine often games lag more simply because of the distance rather than any fault of the game.

Would you like me to try and check for you and see if theres any lag?

This is my minor problem with Brawl, i may have to buy two copies (or hope Europe get a March date as well).

My copy arrived this morning.

Played the first couple of missions and quite impressed so far , controlling the different units and issuing orders seems easier than the prequel (once you get used to it).

I do seem to be getting confused between the A and B button and usually end up sending my units to attack instead of firing myself.

Also had a quick blast online , played the Skirmish mode and won my first couple of games , but I think that was down to luck more than anything else. Wasn't any lag whatsoever. Have yet to try the Co-op (not a fan normally) or the Assault mode.

My friend code is 455 393 466 318 if you want an easy victory , please PM me on adding.

EDIT - Already had my first disconnector , you gotta love online gaming.

No wonder this game sold like shit in America; I went into a Game, a Gamestation, Virgin (aka Zavvi), HMV and Woolworths today. All these stores had large Nintendo sections yet this game was nowhere to be seen. Fortunately the Donkey Kong racing game was on the top shelf of every shop.

What a shame. :nono:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!