N-Europe

For the love of god, stop it!

Dan_Dare

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thing is though, I'm usually required to post in that vein anyway, boo.

haha

even if that was true (which it may be occasionally) i still dont like you using it, for the reasons i gave. i dislike arrogant people. which you may be, but it can be hard to notice on the internet (or really easy). maybe i just dont notice

I attempted to change my signature a while ago, but it wouldn't let me claiming the image was too big, had 20 attempts of resizing, still, not allowed. So I've just left the current signature I have. The symbol of infertility.

Same for the avatar. I tried to upload an animated image, wouldn't work, "YOU MAY NOT UPLOAD ANIMATED IMAGES".

I attempted to change my signature a while ago, but it wouldn't let me claiming the image was too big, had 20 attempts of resizing, still, not allowed. So I've just left the current signature I have. The symbol of infertility.

Same for the avatar. I tried to upload an animated image, wouldn't work, "YOU MAY NOT UPLOAD ANIMATED IMAGES".

Cast your eyes above at Rummy's avatar.

Cast your eyes above at Rummy's avatar.

I know there are users such as VipER and 1UP that have these animated images, and the example you referred me to above, yet it won't allow me to do so.

Whats the way to get around the restirctions as some people obviously have?

I know there are users such as VipER and 1UP that have these animated images, and the example you referred me to above, yet it won't allow me to do so

Whats the way to get around the restirctions as some people obviously have?

Where you trying to post an swf?

Hmm where I live, "flogging" means "selling".

So I always thought the phrase meant trying to sell a horse that's dead, ie, doing something futile. Thus personally, I always thought the animation had just got the idea totally wrong anyway, and considered anyone who used it an idiot.

Oh and Solitanze, that sig is way over the width restriction of 500px, so you should be fixing it anyway.

The first one. It is overly used and is very irritating for the reasons stated. And like the horse one, it is used randomly regularly.

The second one is bad too, but thankfully it isnt used frequently. Probably because it's pink.

I like :heh:, but I only use it to indicate that what I've said is a joke or might sound a bit stupid.

Hmm where I live, "flogging" means "selling".

So I always thought the phrase meant trying to sell a horse that's dead, ie, doing something futile. Thus personally, I always thought the animation had just got the idea totally wrong anyway, and considered anyone who used it an idiot.

Oh and Solitanze, that sig is way over the width restriction of 500px, so you should be fixing it anyway.

originally it meant to whipped.

I just don't like smileys in general and tend not to use them. Personally, I think it's just insulting the readers. For example, say I was to write:

I passed my driving test today :grin:

That basically means:

I passed my driving test today, and if you haven't worked out what emotion I'm feeling right now, I'm feeling very happy about it.

Although, as far as smileys go, I don't completely mind the dead horse one.

as in a evil person, or someone cool

the former.

jk

EDIT: this phrases: 'the latter'/'the former' are overly used

I didn't used to know what 'latter' meant. And since i didn't know the opposite was 'former', i never used to know which people meant when they said 'latter'.

True story that.