N-Europe

Celebrity Big Brother

KKOB

I thought it was pretty funny last night, looked like (nearly) everyone was having a giggle. I say nearly, because poor old Dirk was taking it a bit to heart, I'm dissappointed in the Faceman, but I guess he does have his own reasons. Nicely pointed out by Russell Brand how Germaine decides to step in to stop them putting peppers in his pants, but when there was all this 'racist' bullying he didn't have anything to say.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to call them pikeys before I called them chavs, but chav is a more appropriate term for them than pikeys.

Haha, liking their task at the moment, H didn't really make me laugh, Jo did though. Germaine's shakers did too, Dirk's joke was too old though. I know Cleo doesn't, but Shilpa does, they had some on diary room uncut earlier, but I didn't understand at all what was going on then. Haha, Jack's such an idiot, made me laugh just because it was so terrible. Shilpa was actually pretty bad too, she didn't deserve that laugh!

Just throwing this into the mix about Danielle, from Wiki;

Lloyd made a memorable appearance on BBC One's Test the Nation. When asked "Who was Winston Churchill - a rapper, US President, the PM or King?", Lloyd answered "Wasn't he the first black president of America? There's a statue of him near me - that's black."[8]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/5311732.stm

Yeah can't believe it. Its one of those things that you just can't know! But then I make stupid mistakes as well, I forgot belgium was a country haha and one of my mates thought pakistan was a european country hahaha.

Funny thing is, academically we're all good (not to sound too big headed) but my common sense lets me down a bit :P

More upsets...

Viewers have been left confused on how to vote Shilpa

Celebrity Big Brother bosses have been forced to apologise after a hitch in Wednesday night's show left viewers confused about how to evict Shilpa.

The Bollywood beauty is up for eviction with four other housemates - Dirk, Cleo, Jo, and H from Steps.

At the end of Wednesday night's Channel 4 show, the on-screen message which flashed up on screen incorrectly told fans to call a number to save Shilpa.

Viewers were left perplexed as the voice-over correctly said to call the same number to evict the star, whose treatment at the hands of Jade, Jo and Danielle sparked international fury.

Channel 4 has now been forced to cancel all the votes that have been placed so far and restart the process.

It says refunds will be given to all those who have already voted.

Shilpa, whose win would be good news for Channel 4 following the race row, is favourite to win this year's controversial series.

Endemol, the TV giant which makes Big Brother, released a statement saying: "This was a genuine mistake which was due to human error.

"We apologise to viewers and feel the best way to rectify it is to cancel the vote so far and re-open the voting again this evening, at the end of tonight's show.

"Viewers who voted can have a full refund and any unclaimed monies will be donated to charity. Following this error the profits from Friday night's re-opened eviction voting will also go to the candidates charities."

Just watching it now and I have to say I hate Jo with a passion, shes just a common as muck tramp in my eyes. Also Dirks hitman story was awesome!

He was just talking about when he worked on Battlestar Galactica he got many death threats. Eventually one of his body guards told him about a guy he knew who " took care of things ". Turns out the guy was a hitman and Dirk really got on well with him, he said he spoke just like Jermaine with a soft voice.

Well, I can say that I'd consider myself asian, and whilst I didn't vote, if I had I actually would have voted for Germaine or Dirk to win, and not Shilpa.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually fixed by endemol/channel 4 whatever, just to help ease their cause, and I would not for a second put it past them either. Top 3 material yes, but winner material? No, I don't think so either, as much as I do like her. Good for her though, I imagine she'll feel very proud to have one.

Does anyone else find it slightly ironic that we apparently hate british people, with the top 3 people being foreign?