N-Europe

Celebrity Big Brother

KKOB

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~967955,00.html

Maybe they could give all the contestants racially stereotyped foody nicknames, Shilpa Poppadom, Jermaine Fried Chicken-Watermelon, Jade Potnoodle, and add a bit of spice by shipping in Claude Frogslegs, Li Fried-Rice and Herr Sauerkraut. They could have a food-fight race war at the end.

Is it wrong that i laughed at that?

Also, i read in the Daily mail today, the the other week, Jermaine called jakiey white trash, but no one cares about that. People are "allowed" to be racist to white people.

I didn't think it was racist at all. The only racist people are those who think Jade was racist. When I saw BB I didn't recognise Jade/Shilpa's disagreement as racially motivated until the next day all the papers said it was, has anyone considered that it's just cus she didn't like shilpa?

Is it wrong that i laughed at that?

Also, i read in the Daily mail today, the the other week, Jermaine called jakiey white trash, but no one cares about that. People are "allowed" to be racist to white people.

Sorry, but everytime this comes up people point that out and say it's racist (Although it didn't come with the agression and bullying Jade used).

I'd like to know who this "they" is who keep saying it's OK to be racist to white people, because they seem to have wide ranging powers but I've never seen any of 'them' named or quoted as saying that. The racist attack by a group of asians on a white kid was called racist in the media and in the courts quite clearly.

Yes, it was because she disliked her. But of course calling someone "Shilpa Popadom" and telling her to "fuck off back home to her slums" and saying that everyone in her country is diseased is racist. Just because you don't use words like "nigger" or "paki" or beat someone up it doesn't mean you can't act in a racist manner.

I find it funny that some of the people who think accusations of racism are made at the drop of a hat and are seemingly never justified often have the same victim complex as some minorities, seeing anti-white, anti-english bias and persecution everywhere much like the guy who thought McDonalds deliberatly made the swirl on their McFlurries look like the word "Allah" to offend muslims.

Seems like the apology and the diary room denails weren't off her own back after all.

In a move that broke all the show’s rules, panicked producers had briefed Jade in the Diary Room that she urgently needed to build bridges with the Indian movie star to save herself – and the show.

Dara O'Breen(however it's spelt) made a rather funny comment on Mock the Week last night, about how big brother should have just shown the housemates footage of people in india rioting and burning placards(dunno how thats spelt either) of Jade's face, while Jade was still in there.

As for the thing about Jade being briefed, I dunno how true it is, but I've been feeling like they were somehow told about how to respond, what she and danielle(and jo a bit) were saying in the diary room seemed too convienient, you got some sauce for that BlueStar?

you got some sauce for that BlueStar?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news_detail_1079.html

In a move that broke all the show’s rules, panicked producers had briefed Jade in the Diary Room that she urgently needed to build bridges with the Indian movie star to save herself – and the show.

Shame-faced Jade emerged from the house to a low-key reception at the studios and a soft session of questions from host Davina McCall, 39, with whom she shares a showbiz agent.

Fears for the safety of the former Queen of Reality TV forced bosses to ban members of the public and the press from the eviction jamboree for the very first time.

Beforehand, Jade was told that unless she appeared genuinely sorry for her attacks on Shilpa, she was finished.

Which might explain why she said "It's like waiting for a funeral. And I know why there isn't any noise as well" Then Shilpa said "Eh? Why?" and Jade sort of mumbled something about not being able to say.

Dara O'Breen(however it's spelt) made a rather funny comment on Mock the Week last night, about how big brother should have just shown the housemates footage of people in india rioting and burning placards(dunno how thats spelt either) of Jade's face, while Jade was still in there.

Is Mock the week back?

Well, it was on last night, around about...sometime just before 12? It was running later than the tv guide said though, and it was preceeded by Room 101, and apparently some old HIGNFY, which is always good even if it's old, but yeah, I guess it's back? It can't have been a repeat, what with them talking about Jade and Beckham.