N-Europe

Cheese Sucks

Oxigen_Waste

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how someone can say "cheese is horrible"... you may as well say "fruit is horrible", "alcohol is horrible" or even just plain "food is horrible". The different varieties of cheese taste so different from one another that there's no way you could just condemn it all as horrible unless you'd tried the lot.

i'm fine with some kinds of chease.

for all those people who said they hate chese in general does that mean you hate pizza

I think quite a few (like myself) don't like cheese straight out the fridge in a block, however melt it onto something, e.g. pizza and it's nice - the cooking seems to make it taste better!

Its strange, but is definately how it works with me, for example when I do my cheese and tomato purée toasties, sometimes I take it out too soon and the cheese isn't properly melted and it tastes awful, however, leave it in for another minute and it tastes divine!

I don't see how someone can say "cheese is horrible"... you may as well say "fruit is horrible", "alcohol is horrible" or even just plain "food is horrible". The different varieties of cheese taste so different from one another that there's no way you could just condemn it all as horrible unless you'd tried the lot.

It's always a dairy product... I can't drink plane milk, it makes me puke, too much butter makes me sick too. Yoghurt, I'm fine with... But anyway, different fruit comes from different trees or plants, the only remsemblence between alcocholic bevareges is the presence of alcohol, wich I like, but many people don't. As for cheese... it always comes from milk, and no matter what kind of milk, milk is always the same, despite the difference in taste... so basically, it's just like you're calling me a racist for not liking gypsies (wich means, I'm not a recist, but gypsies, like cheese, don't taste or smell that good, even melted... ^^)

If that made no sense... GREAT.:bouncy:

I may try one of my grilled sandwiches later, accompanied with some cheese.

Which cheese? Whatever is in the fridge.

Oh, my life is fun and mysterious. Eating a sandwich, not knowing what cheese will be in it.

You live a life of thrills and adventure.

It's good, but I find Pilgrims Choice is just that little bit better.

Anyone else tried peanut butter with cheese?

If not, do so at once.

Hmm, I like cheese and I like peanut butter. Seems like an odd match but I'll give it a try later.

Hey I just tried it and it tastes quite nice! Id recommend it.

I actually don't like most fruit, especially citrus fruits. But apples are passable and their juice is made of win.