N-Europe

Saddam Hussein - Executed

conzer16

Yes there is a video of the full hanging, no you don't see much. He falls, you here a loud crack, either his neck breaking or the rope becoming taught really quickly. The camera then shows him with his neck at a 90 degree angle to his body. Thats it. Thats all there is, and it was done on a camera phone.

To be honest, what more could there be?

I couldn't make out the end bit with the body on the floor. I could just make out the head. But then, I'm really blind.

Not a video you want to watch after your dinner, people. Also, its pretty disturbing. Hearing the crack. Just...man. There isn't words to describe that.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who thinks hes a Martyr? All his Iraqi followers will be probably going to the same place he just has in a few months.

Possibly, but the hanging would of given them a LOT of fuel...and I have a horrible feeling that it will last a very long time.

Hope I'm wrong, tho.

i dont get the point of all this media exposure where 7 pages of the news papers are dedicated to the hangin

A famous dictator's hanging being filmed and shown to the world? Are you serious?

I saw the video from the phone. It was really crappy. You could hardly see anything.

he killed ALOT of people. Its only right he should be killed himself.

That's a very dangerous line to walk. I don't necessarily disagree with your sentiments in itself, but still potentially cripplingly dangerous for the principles of justice.

Something about that video made me feel very strange. My heart was beating crazily, at one point I almost stopped watching it. I'm still shaking.

Was he still talking afterwards? Crazy **** die already!

That would be the people watching, of course.

I hear he has a terrible hangover....

In all seriousness, terribly unprofessional. They are hanging a former dictator - should mobile phones have reallty been allowed, ffs they are confiscated from weddings of celebs! Albert Pierrepoint would be spinning in his grave... (wikipedia him.. he would hang criminals in less than a minute...)