N-Europe

Stocka

It's way more satisfying buying stuff in person, too.

Why I never pre-order CD's or DVD's. I'd rather run to HMV/wherever to get it on release day.

------

3 x tickets to see

HOL01lg.jpg

£73 (Crying, but the point is for other people coming to give me the money)

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's way more satisfying buying stuff in person, too.

Why I never pre-order CD's or DVD's. I'd rather run to HMV/wherever to get it on release day.

I find it more satisfying to save the £5 by ordering it online and getting it on the same day if not earler than when it's released in the shop.

I find it amusing how Courtney Love is clearly cash-strapped again and the fans are eating it up :heh:

But if you like it c'est la vie ^_^

Do you know anything about the history of this new album? :hmm:

If anything, it's the first time she actually has the money and support to put the album out. It's been in progress for ages (and I know that's not just cause of lack of support...but it's not like she's done nothing for years then rattled this off in a month).

Do you know anything about the history of this new album? :hmm:

If anything, it's the first time she actually has the money and support to put the album out. It's been in progress for ages (and I know that's not just cause of lack of support...but it's not like she's done nothing for years then rattled this off in a month).

Yeah but she's constantly okay then poor, has been since 1994 :p

I joke really, the crazy life of Courtney Love does amuse me.

It's cheaper online :heh:

http://www.simplygames.com/info/16664/The-Chronicles-of-Riddick-Assault-on-Dark-Athena--PS3-

Even cheaper on the GAME website, if it was in stock. I'll never understand why people buy games in high street stores.... With very few exceptions (like that time I got MW2 for £25 on release day from Sainsburys) there's almost always a better deal online.

I would be waiting a few days for it then though, would have the hassle of the delivery man and don't have the convenience of an impulse buy. Plus as others have said, more satisfying buying in person. I'd rather spend the extra £3 or so, given the positives.

fear_and_loathing_in_las_vegas_dvd_gross.jpg

My top film ever (well it shares it with Scarface) but i need to buy a new copy as mine is worn out. It has no visabe damag just stops at the same point every time. I think its been worn out by the laser somehow (i know this isnt likely lol) due to the amount i have watched it.

For some reason i have never got here the buffalo roam i need to though its a good film. Cant waitfor the new HST johnny depp fil to come out.

today i got

291228_grey-black_1.jpg

Trackies just for monging about in. £27.99 DW sports and some jeans from river island but thre site is stupid and wont let me get a pic.