Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

How much was that, Pookstar? I was going to get one at some point as the old GC controllers only reach "just" far enough when I'm playing Smash with other people, and some bright spark always ends up walking or running into the room and almost destroying the Wii as they catch on the wires...

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much was that, Pookstar? I was going to get one at some point as the old GC controllers only reach "just" far enough when I'm playing Smash with other people, and some bright spark always ends up walking or running into the room and almost destroying the Wii as they catch on the wires...

This is the most true thing anyone has ever said.

I got it from play-asia.com, don't quote me 100% but I think it was around £21 - obvs not a brilliant price for what is technically old technology but what the hey!

Looks like something Rokhed would insert in himherself.

That's the first thing I thought, too!

Seriously though, what is it? If it were rubber I'd say it was some sort of sex... thing. But it looks like... it's hollow? Drugs?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!