N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

152780972.tif&width=275&height=380&clipcolor=FFFFFF

152780930.tif&width=275&height=380&clipcolor=FFFFFF

+ A pair with peace signs on them, £5 for all 3 pairs.

Also got some nice shorts, but the site does't have them up. They reminded me a bit of something like Jack Wills, that kinda 1930,s beach style. Faded white and blue stripes. £18

Yeah but i sold my Lime Green DS a few weeks ago on the assumption that the colour would be availible on the new DSi :(

Oh...ouchster.

Yeah I'm like....

Basically, I probably am gonna keep my DS Lite just for nostalgia/GBA games etc, but I really really really want to wait for Lime Green...but I want a DSi too. Hmmm. So do I buy a black one at launch?

Literally a dilema.

For an extra £21, you can import a Lime Green DSi from Japan. It's region-free in terms of games, but you're restricted to the Japanese DSiWare store however, so if you plan on downloading some DSi-exclusive games or GB/GBC/GBA games, they'll be in Japanese. So importing would thus be pretty pointless as you're missing out on one of the major selling points.

41bQz-t6ybL._SS400_.jpg

£10.99, the reviews are pretty good and since I got refunded that exact amount from Play the other day because one of my orders went missing I thought why not.

It's what I've got. Most pr0.

Latest haul from Macro

Macro001.jpg

GLASS BOTTLES!! FUCK YEAH!!

*fires up the mini fridge*

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!