Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just took a screengrab of the whiter-than-white jacket I ordered earlier. Yes, I'm that bored.

White.jpg

I, objectively, like the look of it. However, it really isn't going to suit me and this has been painfully obvious every step of the way; it's far too 'cool' for me. And yet I still bought it.

Anyone else purchased clothes they like yet know they'll never pull off?

Sod that, from what I can remember of you on the picture thread you'd suit it, although don't strike a pose like in the image!

I bought:

- card for dad

- 2true eyeliner

- collection 200 black crayon

- chips and gravy

^_^

My haul from today:

Foto223.jpg

Some make-up (mascara and powder refill thingie), a cheap belt to keep my pants from falling off, a black bra, a nice white shirt (50% off, whoo!) and got to pick up Okami. =)

Very, VERY, nice top. Going some where nice? Night out on the razamataz maybe? Or just wanna play Okami in style?

Very, VERY, nice top. Going some where nice? Night out on the razamataz maybe? Or just wanna play Okami in style?

Razamataz? I have no idea what you're talking about. XD

And nah, not going anywhere or having a night out, I just like the top. I'll wear it just like any of my other clothes for when I go to school or work. =)

Razamataz? I have no idea what you're talking about. XD

And nah, not going anywhere or having a night out, I just like the top. I'll wear it just like any of my other clothes for when I go to school or work. =)

I dunno really lol, couldn't think of a good word so used that one.

You should go out, bet you pull ;)

Guest bluey

060124-tokyo-7-thumb.jpg

visa re-entry permit: 3000

this is so i can re-enter japan after i come back from the uk ~ if i didnt have this permit, my working visa would be revoked and i'd be let back in with just a tourist visa... ie i'd loose my job O___O!! glad i found out about this!!

...i also bought some watermelon :grin: (150円 )

Guest Jordan
Where do you get the money to buy 60 games? Are you a drug dealer?

No, a pimp... who works at the co-op.

Guest Jordan
I work at the co-op and all I take home is £600ish a month :( I mainly hunt down cheap bargins :D

To be fair Dom, you still live at home and your only real out goings are your internet access and your car.

I have to pay for EVERYTHING T_T

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!