N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could go to George and buy a polo shirt for £3.

Then go to a shitty chav shop such as Lacoste, it will be £50 becuase of a 2cm big logo.

Topman t-shirts aren't expensive becuase of a logo on the front though to be fair. They are actually nice t-shirts.

You could go to George and buy a polo shirt for £3.

Then go to a shitty chav shop such as Lacoste, it will be £50 becuase of a 2cm big logo.

See, thats the difference, I don't just buy stuff because they say "topman" or stuff like that on them, hell, NONE of my stuff says topman on the outside of it, sheeesh leave me alone :(

*hides*

See, thats the difference, I don't just buy stuff because they say "topman" or stuff like that on them, hell, NONE of my stuff says topman on the outside of it, sheeesh leave me alone :(

*hides*

i wasn't having a bash, just making a point lol: peace:

Topman clothes are expensive because they are from Topman. Primark clothes are cheap because they are shit.

Primark clothes do me alot better than topshop, considering I have to be a pole to wear the clothes in there

oh and short, very very short. :heh:

Parents help haha

I like topman stuff just cos it actually fits me properly, not baggy or too long or too short! WIN!

But it is generally crap stuff, i much prefer to get my shizz from selfridges and house of fraser. Diesel is lord! Jack and Jones t-shirts are awesome, and pretty cheap!

Primark clothes do me alot better than topshop, considering I have to be a pole to wear the clothes in there

oh and short, very very short. :heh:

Don't get me wrong I don't often shop in Topman. I usually go in but I prefer ENVY, Burton, River Island, FCUK and H&M. (although I usually get my FCUK tees from ENVY rather than from the FCUK shop.)

Don't get me wrong I don't often shop in Topman. I usually go in but I prefer ENVY, Burton, River Island, FCUK and H&M. (although I usually get my FCUK tees from ENVY rather than from the FCUK shop.)

Burton? Really?! I thought only lesbians shopped there these days :hmm:

Am i the only one who thinks River Island clothes feel cheap, look okay-ish, and are pretty expensive for what they are?

Burton? Really?! I thought only lesbians shopped there these days :hmm:

Am i the only one who thinks River Island clothes feel cheap, look okay-ish, and are pretty expensive for what they are?

1) Yeah I do. It's like Topman except the clothes don't scream "I SHOP IN TOPMAN!!!"

2) They can do. But there are also some good stuff in there as well. So unless you're a remtard then you should be able to not buy the shit.

Aye, River Island is the devil, super expensive, super low quality stuff. Seriously. The amount of times Claire buys stuff from there and they break after first use its like....why still shop there.

I like New Look and Burton because the clothes fit very well, gotz ma stylez and its fairly reasonably priced...Im not exactly super "fashionable" the majority of my Tees are comic related now.

Topman are good because they do XXS. Main reason I shop there. Can't say I have bought anything from there in ages but yeah I pop in and check. But most of the stuff has become so saturated within mainstream culture. Sale stuff I don't mind. A hoody for £4 or work trousers for a few bob is fine.

I've never found anything I liked in Primark the few times I've been. Nor have I been bored enough to queue. And most shops don't fit me. Labels (Diesel, FCUK and whathaveyou I don't do because too expensive for my personal bank).

I pretty much just shop on hellomerch, ebay and in kids departments now.