N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So am I along with my Muse sweatband unfortunatly my Muse T-shirt is in the wash.

Which muse T-Shirt is that? I have this amazing t-shirt which i just love:

0485AA02GO002(lg).gif

I really what that white hoddie on the official website but I'm trying to save money.

Guest Stefkov

I got this

box-l.jpg

and one of these

B000EDV8JU.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I wanted a figurine and I loved snowboard kids for the N64, so i wanted to try the ds version out. Not as good as I had hoped.

I got this

box-l.jpg

and one of these

B000EDV8JU.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I wanted a figurine and I loved snowboard kids for the N64, so i wanted to try the ds version out. Not as good as I had hoped.

Post a picture of cloud? I was thinking of getting it.

Guest Stefkov

If you do get it, get it off amazon, £17.99. This was £19.99. I had a spare £20 so i wasnt bothered.

dscf0417jx0.jpg

retro how much was Vice city and where did you get it?

retro how much was Vice city and where did you get it?

£5.99 eBaY.

It was a buy it now, so i just decided to go for it. I could've probably got it for £4 or something, but £2 isn't really much difference..

Guest Stefkov

Well thats not bad, just saw in a gameplay email that Vice City stories on PS2 was going for £15. I wanna get some more pc games.

Well thats not bad, just saw in a gameplay email that Vice City stories on PS2 was going for £15. I wanna get some more pc games.

I also downloaded GTA 3 because it was only 250 meg unlike the others. That's worth a download, i mean BUY LEGITEMATELY.

Normally I would say well done, but under the circumstances of your sig: 'Jack bauer insulter', I say be gone, heathen!

meh rements of the GLA-JBA war thingy, but i keep it there to remind me that any of the spooks team can smash bauer ;)

meh rements of the GLA-JBA war thingy, but i keep it there to remind me that any of the spooks team can smash bauer ;)

The GLA are still active, expect videos from our grand leader soon. The west will fall!

[Terrorist scream]Chlalalalalal![/Terrorist scream]