Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

Went to CEX, traded in my Zune 8 for a Creative Zen Touch: M 30GB.

Traded it because: 1, my Zune didn't have a big enough screen for video podcasts. 2, my Zune wasn't big enough.

Pretty good player, i'd charge it... if my suitcase was in the same country as me.

Oh and Ikaruga (my third copy...) for XBLA. I've had it on GC, DC and now 360. Joy!

wrestlemania-25-logo.jpg

Me and bro are going to WM25 :D got a "gold" package which includes -

Gold Package Each person on this order form will receive a WrestleMania XXV Goldsection ticket(s) (sections behind Platinum ringside sections);ticket(s) to Saturday morning's Midday Madness session - a privateautograph and photo session with WWE Superstars (identity of Superstarswill not be available prior to session); ticket(s) to Saturday night'sWWE Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony (names of Inductees will beannounced at a later date); ticket(s) to Sunday morning's Bacon, Bagels& Biceps Brunch featuring a question & answer session with WWESuperstars (identity of Superstars will not be available prior tosession); plus exclusive WrestleMania XXV souvenirs. Each person onthis order form (maximum four people) will share a standard room withthree-night accommodations at a Houston area hotel with check-in at3:00pm on Friday, April 3, 2009, and check-out at 12:00pm on Monday,April 6, 2009.

total $1900 so bout £500 or so each

this is something me and the bro have wanted to do for YEARS as have been watching WWE since were kids

will be booking the flights soon :D

Whoa, expensive. But sounds like it'll be good (if you're into wrestling of course). =D

Not exactly I purchase I made, but something my parents bought from me. They ordered 11 cards from RedBubble and they arrived today. Very happy about the quality. ^_____^

IMG_0017.jpg

Whoa, expensive. But sounds like it'll be good (if you're into wrestling of course). =D

Not exactly I purchase I made, but something my parents bought from me. They ordered 11 cards from RedBubble and they arrived today. Very happy about the quality. ^_____^

IMG_0017.jpg

Eenuh! Those look amazing! :yay: The quality looks really good! :grin:

I hope my T-shirt comes tomorrow! :D

Eenuh! Those look amazing! :yay: The quality looks really good! :grin:

I hope my T-shirt comes tomorrow! :D

Awesome Eenuh :)

Your artwork on cards :D

Damn I wish I could draw like that, brilliant work

Thanks! They look really lovely. Mom is going to show them to my family, so maybe I'll get some more buyers. =P

80 eyeshadows:

l_eye_eyeshadow_2_in_1_01.jpg

Mineral foundation tester thing also, for like 2.50, be nice to have nicer skin every so often ^.^

Whoa! That is a lot of eye-shadow! O.O

That should last you a loooooooooooong time. Unless you change your eye-shadow every hour or something. =P

Let us know if that's any good moogle, I may end up buying it.

eenuh, nah course not! But I wear it every so often, it saves me a ton of money too =]

I've been playing it for 2 hours. (well that's what the in game clock says but I've left it running whilst I had my dinner and such so it's more like an hour.)

It seems really good up to yet. It is annoying having to look at a small screen but it is on the DS so what can you expect. The fighting is more like KH which I vastly prefer. I'll give a better review once I've played it some more but for a tenner it seems worth it.

I've been playing it for 2 hours. (well that's what the in game clock says but I've left it running whilst I had my dinner and such so it's more like an hour.)

It seems really good up to yet. It is annoying having to look at a small screen but it is on the DS so what can you expect. The fighting is more like KH which I vastly prefer. I'll give a better review once I've played it some more but for a tenner it seems worth it.

Sounds abit like zelda, hmm it might be worth the investment, I've got 10games already since christmas...damn ds xD

I would like a poster of the cloud one that you did Eenuh.

There's different prints and sizes (laminated, mounted, poster...) on RedBubble. =D

http://www.redbubble.com/products/configure/1725992

Eenuh do they do mugs? I'd love that cloud one on a mug ^.^ Or the cake one =]

Sadly they don't do mugs, but they do sell mugs on DA (just don't know if the quality is any good, since I haven't ordered from them before).

http://www.deviantart.com/print/3047607/

http://www.deviantart.com/print/3047980/

@NW: I think that drawing is too tall to be on a mug.

Eenuh your artwork is excellent. If I purchased decrations then I would probably buy something.

yes that's why I said I'll buy a poster instead..*slaps forehead* y'know after all the stupid comments today...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!