N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 season 2-6. 17.99 GBP for each.

I did the same thing this time last year also, but with season's 2-5 obvioulsy.

You're in for a treat. Enjoy! : peace:

My last purchase's were :-

CTU hooide (beardy man not included)

3469670m.jpg

The Art of Wallace and Gromit

51V90HVM8BL._AA240_.jpg

Shares in Wiki

z_w_wii_pkf_090707.jpg

McChicken Sandwich. Wasn't very nice as me and my friend were discussing sex, and I kept looking at the white stuff. The fries were delicious though.

McChicken_R.jpg

The motherboard currently in my PC is pretty crap, so I needed to replace it. It seems pretty cramped in there with the current case too. So I decided to buy...

motherboard_productimage_ga-x38-dq6_big.jpg

Gigabyte GA X38-DS4 motherboard.

DSCF1206.jpg

Antec p182 case (note: that photo is not mine.)

Both from Microdirect.co.uk, £220 (inc. shipping costs). Not a bad deal imo! :)

EDIT: It's all just been despatched too!! :yay:

Guest Stefkov
It looks like a fantastic case, I've heard nothing but good tings about it. I'll let you know what it's like when I get it. It's certainly a huge improvement over my current PC case...

Ooh please. I've read its a monster of a case. Some pics to show the size of it would be nice.

I was looking around some other forums, and someone posted a pic of how they've arranged thier hardware within a p182 case. It looks really damn good...

pc_case_interior.jpg

If its anything like the P180 that i have? It'll be a giant mess of wires through the bottom from the PSU. Its a real bastard to build. Seriously.

Guest Stefkov
If its anything like the P180 that i have? It'll be a giant mess of wires through the bottom from the PSU. Its a real bastard to build. Seriously.

I've read with the P182 if you have a modular PSU it's a lot tidier. I'm not sure how though, if I knew what modular meant I could tell you.