Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pre-ordrered : Mario galaxy

Only for £22.99 with GAME reward points discount :D

1 month to go!

If it wasn't near Christmas, I'd be envious. However, i think getting games like MP3, Super Mario Galaxy etc just adds to the magic.

Damn you for having PGR4! I want that game so badly (since i finished PGR3 a couple of years ago) you have no idea!

Its Effing amazing, been playing arcade mode, though the music selection is huge so far I haven't heard anything I like.:heh:

Pre-Ordered Eternal Sonata for £34.99 at shopto.net....mario_jr...you lucky dude! :P

The game is BEAUTIFUL, and with the option for English or Japaneses dialog its just a whole lot better. My mom walked in when the opening movie was on and she really thought it was an Anime movie.:heh: Incredible battle system, I'm loving it. :yay:

big_blue-dragon-i-q.jpg

£24.99 on gameplay at mo :D

I was at the register for 5 minutes trying to make up my mind whether to get this or Eternal Sonata... I think (I hope) I made the right choice.:wink:

Well I'm off to go play my new games:wink: :yay:

Well what does Ultimate get you that home premium wouldn't? erm . . . not a lot really.

Erm some programs to backup data, remote desktop connection, windows bitlocked to protect important data.

Though I'm not silly, I only got Ultimate because it was the same price as Premium. As I said I got it cheap.:indeed:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!