Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

You just reminded me of that film, Mafia.

I think my brother has them anyway...I want to watch them again.

I hate how in Game forums everyone has like an amazing sig. I can't compete until I get photoshop.

I need one with Raine from Tales of Symphonia and Arisia from Dc Comics for fun.

Oh, yeah. How does one get a last.fm box thing in their profile? I have last.fm, but don;t know how to do that.

I hate how in Game forums everyone has like an amazing sig. I can't compete until I get photoshop.

I need one with Raine from Tales of Symphonia and Arisia from Dc Comics for fun.

Oh, yeah. How does one get a last.fm box thing in their profile? I have last.fm, but don;t know how to do that.

Ask in the meaningless post of the day thread....We need to stop spamming up this thread. But like...As its bank holiday tomorrow, I might be able to reach doing you a sig...

There is an easy way to get a sig.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!