N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice piece of kit lettehhh! I went on the microsoft website and the pink one looks teh sex.

How does it charge?

Uses batteries, but its super power efficient, and last about 120 hours (only when they're in use) per 2 batteries!

The laser is in the tip of the thicker end, you can just see the black dot thing at the left end. I'm using it just now and its excellent! Its massivley sensitive - and seems to work on all surfaces (obv not glass though) - Im sitting on the sofa using the arm as a surface!!

Sounds like you tested it :p

Afaik its just an 'arc slider'. by Microsoft. :yay:

*googles*

Arc Slider is the name for the XPERIA 1 sliding device. But looking at the image file name it appears to be a mouse. Which is what I wished to know. Thanks :)

It's a Seagate 320gig portable hard drive, powered by USB. For £60 off eBuyer and comes with a USB dock and case.

Ah coolio, looks awesome :D

Mine doesn't look as nice though, and requires a power cable.

£101 :s Ouch...

Seriously, go check in Curry's they may still have it.

But what make was yours?

EDIT: Oh you actually say what it's powered by. The reason why the cost may seem crazy for ours is because they're USB powered. If you check out stores like PC world they have adapter powered and USB powered, with a large price difference. You pay more for the convience of USB powered (which is a big convience for when you're going from PC to PC everyday).

tn_565_2.jpg

Spider-Man: Web Of Shadows (for Wii)

super_smash_bros_brawl_small.jpg

£60 total

It was xmas money, so I'm over it. These are two main games I want for Wii too, so I'm awesomely happy. Only had a quick go on Brawl, Subspace Emissary is fun! Can't wait to try Spidey.