N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this earlier during my break.

And also got this since I was hungry

Hearty Italian Bread,Meatballs,Cheese,Jalapenos and Pepper.

Yummy.

I used to like the meatball sandwhich, now it just seems so sloppy and disgusting.

I remember asking the staff once what meat the 'meatball' was, and he replied "What?" =S

Bert is an awesome name!!

Sounds good... mine is called Oscar.

Yay, I have support for it, it's a done thing!

Oh, and Grunchie, Oscar's name is cool, too!

Assorted testicles I'm pretty sure.

This has to be said: "These Korean meatballs are the dog's bollocks!" :awesome:

I can't believe anybody eats those meatball things from Subway. If fact, I can't believe anybody eats Subway full stop. Far better sandwiches can be obtained at much better prices.

True, but the only other place near my school when it comes to lunchtime is Sainsbury's, and sometimes you want something hot.

Subway is over priced, there is no denying that...money-grabbing bastards... :shakehead

True, but the only other place near my school when it comes to lunchtime is Sainsbury's, and sometimes you want something hot.

Subway is over priced, there is no denying that...money-grabbing bastards... :shakehead

There's an O'Briens right opposite our Subway. No contest IMO.

When making future sandwich purchases, may I suggest consulting this handy guide?

I have a major issue with their review of the Waitrose BLT. I purchased one recently on the back of their 5 star rating, only to be sorely disappointed. There was way too much mayonnaise :(

Too much mayonnaise is the problem I normally encounter when making my own egg or chicken mayonnaise, it overwhelms the other flavours. :(

Guest dynastygal

I used to eat the veggie pattie a lot thinking it was suitable (I was told by an employee that it had no eggs or milk in it after being asked)...turns out it had and only the Australian veggie pattie is suitable for vegans. ¬¬

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!