NEurope
gaggle64

James Brown has died

Man, I just heard this on the news. This sucks somewhat. Tis' the end of an actual, bonafide legend. And at Christmas.

This man was a soul genius, he died at quite an early age which is a shame. RIP James Brown.

This man was a soul genius, he died at quite an early age which is a shame. RIP James Brown.

73 isnt so early, but his death wa still sudden. He achieved alot in his life.

I heard this this morning. I just watched the blues brothers the day before, which he's in. He was a freaking legend, died on christmas day too. RIP.

Did you know that he was in a duet with an Egyptian "folk" singer? They even made a video.

May he rest in peace.

God damn. I love his music. He has in spades what these days is considered quite rare - actual talent. RIP.

Him and Bob Marley are probably rockin' out Heaven.

I only just started listening to some of his shit, shame really. You should see Eddie Murphy's celebrity hot tub impersonation of him though :heh: teh best thang evar.

dont really know who this guy was, but still very shitty to die on a day of celebration.

RIP Sex Machine. This sucks, his music is acessible to everyone no matter their preferences. Just good party type music. He will be missed.

My friend saw him perform not long ago. Basically, he said his age was showing. That made me sad. Poor guy, he was a truely great entertainer.

My friend saw him perform not long ago. Basically, he said his age was showing. That made me sad. Poor guy, he was a truely great entertainer.

He certainly didn't look 70 odd though.

He certainly didn't look 70 odd though.

That's true, but he couldn't jive like he used to. Which, is understandable cos of his age. My friend also said he'd get out of breath quite easily when he was trying to sing. :(