NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LukeLee

how often do you play with your wii?

Okay, brand new console, so how often are you guys on it, playing the thing?

I'm kinda surprised by myself, i'm not addicted or playing it as much as i'd imagined i would be. I'm trying to make zelda last so i deliberately dont touch it for days at a time, but i havent actually played red steel or rayman that much either. I do often have short bursts on wiisports, especially bowling. I certainly couldnt do anything like that guy did in America, playing my wii solidly for a week.

How about the rest of you? Are you addicted, somewhere in the middle or like me, surprised you're not playing with it more?

about an hour everyday, though I set aside extra time for dungeons in Zelda. I cant bear to quit in the middle of one :(

I'm not surprised I'm not playing with it more but am not on it all the time - I'm trying to make zelda last as well. Now if nintendo pulled there finger out and got online playing games available I'm sure I would be on it more.

Making Mii's is good fun though I'm sure a few of the forum regulars have received my Noel and Liam Gallagher but this is all we can do online right now - not good enough Nintendo - sort it out! March is too long to wait! :shock:

5 hours every day...mainly Zelda...trying to finish it before uni starts! I also play WiiSports and Gunstar Heroes! I'm not really addicted (its only really Zelda that pushes up the time I spend on it!) but I wouldn't say that was a bad thing because I can imagine playing during the week when I have university when with previous consoles I would normally wait till the weekend! Basically Wii is easier...if that makes sense!

Making Mii's is good fun though I'm sure a few of the forum regulars have received my Noel and Liam Gallagher but this is all we can do online right now - not good enough Nintendo - sort it out! March is too long to wait! :shock:

I got your Noel and Liam, they rock! Did you get my Master Pei from Kil Bill?!:santa:

5 hours every day...mainly Zelda...trying to finish it before uni starts! I also play WiiSports and Gunstar Heroes! I'm not really addicted (its only really Zelda that pushes up the time I spend on it!) but I wouldn't say that was a bad thing because I can imagine playing during the week when I have university when with previous consoles I would normally wait till the weekend! Basically Wii is easier...if that makes sense!

I got your Noel and Liam, they rock! Did you get my Master Pei from Kil Bill?!:santa:

I sure did - very impressed!

During the week I'm at my student occupation without a TV so I only play at the weekend, don't have too much time though and it's not as addicting as I assumed.

But I'll get Zelda today and that should change it for me to 24/7 until it's finished. :D

Everyday for about 1-3 hours depending on how busy/how much revision i've been arsed to do.

Surprisingly Rayman has been sitting in my Wii a lot more than i thought it would be.

I dont play mine that much at all really. I struggle to fit in an hour a day, its because I don't have a TV in my room. The Wii is currently in the sitting room, so it has to contend with the people watching TV, and the 360 is on the other TV and that's in use loads with Halo 2 and Xbox Live.

I sometimes go a few days at a time without touching it.

I play mine about 7 hours a day... some of that is my family though... it's mostly zelda.

I've been playing about 1-3 hours during the week, then go a bit mad for it on the weekend, especially when I'd just got Zelda. I haven't played Zelda for a few days now though for some reason, but I can't wait to get back on it today.

I got your Master Pei! It's awesome!

I don't play much because I don't have a lot of time. I want to finish Zelda with an RGB cable, and I'm hopin to get that tomorrow.

Play time...since I have finished Zelda and found out that Gunbound is a cool game I don't play for so long these days. But I get SMB:BB tomorrow...:bouncy:

Usually about an hour a day (sometimes two hours), if I can find the time and the tv is not being used by family. I would love to play more (especially Zelda), but I currently don't really have the time for it and stuff.

Daily. About 2 hours on weekdays. Thats what it was like before I started getting really far in Zelda. I can feel it ending now.

On weekends i do more, like I just did about 2 hours this morning cos i was bored.

Well I've played for 3 hours so far today and I've only been up 4...

Played 5 hours of Zelda so far, been playing Sonic on the VC, and Wii Sports last night. Not a big fan of Monkey Ball, but will continue to play it.

My GC memory card got bloody stuck in the thing earlier. Was totally shitting myself thinking it was fooked.

Used to play about 5-6 hours per day. Finished Zelda. Now playing 1-2 hours tops. A liitle VC or CoD or Rayman each day

I havent played mine for 2 days due to working/parties etc but when I do play (usually zelda) im on it for quite a few hours.

Very often, even after playing Zelda, of course that a new system always has lack of games, but Wii Sports and Wii play make me, my friends and my family play a lot.

I play with my wii for about 2 hours. Then I start playing on my games console.

:laughing:

And you all thought the wii = wee jokes had stopped

i'm either on it for the wii browser or to play monkeyball....and warioware when it comes out, i'll be playing alot of warioware

I switched mine on Thursday to do one or two little things, and apparently the first time in a week. Am mondo busy.

Sign in to follow this