N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelda:TP Eastereggs.

The postman can be found at Kakariko Hotel,Zora's Palace,Telma's Bar,Ordon Ranch & at Cave of Ordeals.

You can kick around the pill bugs at Agitha's castle.

Can take some of lantern salesman soup from his pot.

At the fishing shack check out the pictures and check out the girl after looking at the black & white picture.

In the central plaza of Castle Town, if you are a wolf and run around,

a huge gang of soldiers will gather around you. Charge a magic attack

and spin and they'll flee from you, dropping items and rupees.

Take out your lantern in the Kakariko's Bomb Shop.

Take out your lantern in Agitha's castle.

Inside the river ride game house in Upper Zora's River, you can blow up the hanging pot with a bomb arrow.

Look around the shops around the Castle town.

The fortune teller lady says "Elihwa sekat gnidaol ... tiaw" which is "wait... loading takes awhile" backwards.

If you swing your ball and chain around while Z-Targeting one of the archer enemies, the ball can block some of the arrows.

If you are a wolf and you are stopped by the postman, you will turn to human right away.

Pour bottle water on the pumpkins to make them bigger.

Pour bottle water on some people.

You can just swing your lantern at a Yellow Chu Jelly after it is defeated to refuel the lantern instead of scooping the jelly up with a bottle.

After talking to the hawk at the early part of game. The hawk can be found flying around in some areas outside with heart pieces hidden.

Talk to Agitha in outside the castle as a wolf.

Talk to the bomb shop owner as a wolf.

Talk to the Star game owner as a wolf.

If you leave Agitha's house without giving her all the bugs you have, she growls and mutters.

Some Ordon goats can be seen in hard-to-see stables near the eastern entrance of Castle Town.

Some Zoras are found around Death Montain near the end of the game.

A rare white chu can be found around Death Montain.

Use the fishing rob or the gale boomerang at the last boss.

The second time through the Cave of Ordeals, you fight three and four darknuts on levels 39 and 49, respectively. Additionally, if you go out on the ledge where the postman is and then return to room 49, the dragon knights from room 48 will respawn and often manage to get into room 49 to fight you again.

In Cave of Ordeals make the Blue chu run into the Yellow Chu, and that will make a Green Chu but when you kill it and pick up the green chu jelly in a bottle but there is no description for it.

If you get wet while wearing the Hero's Clothes, your clothing will be a darker shade of green for a few seconds until it dries off.

Check out the three girls outside the star game tent. The girls are eastereggs to the zelda gods.

Look at fishing owner bird by clicking on C and wait for six mins.

Look at the fishing owner in the canoe.

Look at the pots in the fishing house by clicking on C.

I've got a minor question. Why is the entie game mirrored for the Wii version? I know, link is supposed to be left-handed, but is mirrorring just the Link model not a little teensy bit easier than the entire game? It sounds stupid to me because i've just seen that the map bears some good resemblance to Ocarina of Time... But not in this mirrorred form...

Keep playing, you'll see what we mean after 5-10-15 hours...
Just because you guys have that opinion it doesn't mean he'll have the same.

That's the major reason why I kept myself away from forums while playing this new zelda, I wanted the opinion to be mine without influences and to enjoy it as much as I could.

For me this zelda is definetly magic, just like most Zelda's. And the fact that it's not a OoT remake is a big plus for me. I'm glad they didn't repeat stuff just for the sake of it.

That's good! Anything that'll make it feel more Zelda-like is good! I'm sick of always fighting the same bad guys.
I've never felt that throughout the game.

Yeah. I love the new Zelda, despite minor niggles. It's an absolutely fantastic adventure and the best 3D action adventure game I've played in forever. It shows the quality when we aren't nitpicking this against other games, but other Zelda games.

Regarding enemies:

Aren't Floor Masters just in Ocarina? So when you say "make it feel more Zelda-like" you really mean "more Ocarina-like", right? If you were going to base the Zeldaness of the game on the enemies, surely you should be looking for some more classic ones? Personally I found the enemies in the game to be varied and interesting and certainly didn't miss the lack of those annoying Floor Master bastards.

If you want that Ocarina of Time experience, with the enemies, the sidequests, the storyline...

...play Ocarina of Time.

This is not the same game. I don't think it's even trying to compete with that game. It's just trying its best to be a damn good Zelda game. And it achieves this in almost every way.

Yeah. I love the new Zelda, despite minor niggles. It's an absolutely fantastic adventure and the best 3D action adventure game I've played in forever. It shows the quality when we aren't nitpicking this against other games, but other Zelda games.

Exactly. The standard is ridiculously high and I think reviewers (e.g. Gamespot) tend to forget this.

I think it's the most FUN Zelda ever personally. It's not as groundbreaking as Ocarina of Time was, not as magical as Majora's Mask and not as unique as Wind Waker but i've definately enjoyed it the most in terms of the action.

I think many people presume us who have problems with the game want it to be the same as OOT. The truth is in my opinion, OOT is not the best Zelda game ever, MM is. Even without the shock factor of Zelda in 3D, this game is better. MM showed how you could make Zelda interesting without millions of dungeons by adding many brilliant parts in between like the mask collections and the time traveling. The story was brilliant, too. MM felt like so much effort had been put into every last bit of it, every part of the world was useful in some way. TP simply lacks that feeling. Sure the world is big, but it's empty and useless for the most part, bar a few bonus items hidden in trees. I was disappointed in TP because the game didn't live up to my expectations of a Zelda game in general, to change the classic Zelda formula whilst keeping the same brilliant parts of the last games. Not because I'm looking through rose-tinted glasses.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!