Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a love/hate relationship with this game, and I'm currently back to love! On my second playthrough I still don't think it hangs together quite as well as it should, but some sections of the game are just amazing. I still say that the better dungeons are some of the best designed in the series.

Agatha is just brilliant too, hilarious, one of my fav characters.

Altogether TP feels very eclectic stylistically (everything from the surreal Victoriana of Agatha's bug ball to the spaghetti west, from Tolkien-inspired atmospherics to the standard Zelda imagery associated with Gorons and Zoras). I think this is both its strength and its weakness in a way.

On a side note, I would absolutely love a Wind Waker Wii Redux, with the missing dungeons and some extra side quests (not to mention the new controls). Resi4Wii has got my hopes up.:grin:

Returning to a dungeon after a long time can be disorientating. The Lakebed Temple's great tho. You must soldier on! (the boss and mini-boss are 2 of my favs!)

I really want to, hopefully I'll get past it. Shouldn't have saved and left the dungeon.......

I've just completed it....all i can say is 'wow'.

The game was totally outstanding.

An absolute joy to play and may well have taken over Ocarina Of Time as my fav game of all time! It was so HUGE, it was epic!

Cannot wait for the next one now! and the DS version.

I've just completed it....all i can say is 'wow'.

The game was totally outstanding.

An absolute joy to play and may well have taken over Ocarina Of Time as my fav game of all time! It was so HUGE, it was epic!

Cannot wait for the next one now! and the DS version.

Better late than never right? Lol!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!